LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 272 users in the forums

What's your draft favorites big board?

Not necessarily a custom mock but who are the players you really want the 9ers to select that are within striking distance of our current draft order?

Here's my board and my board was created from a LOT of input/analysis from the zone

La'el Collins, OT/OG
DJ Humphries, OT
Henry Anderson, DE
Eddie Goldman, DT
Tevin Coleman, RB
Jaelen Strong, WR
DGB, WR
Jalen Collins, CB
Senquez Golson, CB
Denzel Perryman, ILB
Stephone Anthony, ILB
Paul Dawson, ILB
Vic Beasley, OLB
I haven't studied that much this year compared to the last 8+ years but that being said:

1st
1. White/Cooper - I think we are fine this year at WR & need to see what Patton/Ellington have but cant pass up these guys.
2. Danny Shelton - Like him but I'd rather go with our DL this year and go DL early next year instead
3. Waynes/Peters - Baalke could find a CB later but could probably be our #2/3 day 1. Brock/Johnson/WaynesorPeters/Ward,Wright
4. Jalen Strong/Parker - Trade down 20-25
5. Tory Gurley/Melvin Gordon - Trade Down 20-25, Bush wont be here more than 1-2 years, need combo with Hyde, Hunter done?
6. Ronald Darby - Trade Down Very Late 1st or Really Like In The 2nd
7. Dupree/Ray/Gregory (Bulk Him Up) - Brooks/Lemonier could be gone, Aldon might want too much/can he stay out of trouble
8. Kevin Johnson, Armstead, DGB - Trade down

2nd/3rd
1. Anyone still on list above
2. Tevin Coleman/Duke Johnson
3. Perryman/McKinney
4. PJ Williams
5. Dawson/Anthony
6. Devin Smith/Sammie Coates
7. Goldman/Carl Davis

Kind of tough to do without knowing what pick we go in the 1st or who is left. Also, I don't think the value at some places like ILB or RB is as good as the other spots in the 2nd but the need for us and the depth of the class play a role. Ideally we could get an ILB/RB in the 3rd and then a few guys from my 1st round list in rounds 1/2.

Dream draft...trade 15 to 20's and get an extra 3rd:
1. Strong/Parker/Gurley/Gordon
2. Kevin Johnson/Darby/Armstead/DGB
3. Coleman/Duke Johnson or Coates/D. Smith/Lockett/Dorsett
3. Perryman/McKinney/Dawson/Anthony

Great draft:
1. White/Cooper/Shelton/Waynes/Peters
2. BPA CB/WR (whatever not taken in 1st)
3. Perryman/McKinney or Johnson/Coleman
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Mar 27, 2015 at 1:10 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone