• Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Pro Football Focus @PFF

Which players do we think your team SHOULD pick on Thursday? The PFF Mock Draft

@ 15 ??

Here is the reasoning:

We are not trying to predict anything, but rather putting ourselves into the position of each team and using our college data to make what we feel is the best decision for each franchise.

A CFF favorite, Anderson may have been the most difficult interior defensive lineman to block in the entire nation. Equally proficient against the run as he is rushing the passer, he'll provide a strong every-down presence to a suddenly thin 49ers defensive line.
[ Edited by Jcool on Apr 27, 2015 at 4:17 PM ]
  • crew
  • Veteran
I wouldn't be surprised if either the Steelers or Lions grab him in lower 2nd Rd. And if he doesn't go there, then there are the Bears & Giants in top of 3rd round. Chances are he's not on the board by Niner's 3rd Rd pick, if they want him, will have to take with their 2nd Rd pick
  • crew
  • Veteran
Pro Football Focus ‏@PFF

.@PFF_Neil opts for Stanford DL Henry Anderson as his Secret Superstar

Take Anderson in Rd2, all Baalke needs to do is come up with an extra 2nd Rd pick to take Dawson and make it 2 of the 5.
[ Edited by crew on Apr 27, 2015 at 6:07 PM ]
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by crew:
Take Peters in Rd1 and Anderson in Rd2 and Niners will have 2 of the 5 Secret Superstars. All Baalke needs to do is come up with an extra 2nd Rd pick to take Dawson and make it 3 of 5.

That would blow some minds taking a late round player in round 1.
Take Peters in Rd1 and Anderson in Rd2 and Niners will have 2 of the 5 Secret Superstars. All Baalke needs to do is come up with an extra 2nd Rd pick to take Dawson and make it 3 of 5.

That would blow some minds taking a late round player in round 1.

I actually think that Peters is the top corner in this draft.
Garry Peters is the best corner in the draft?
I'm all for taking this kid in the 2nd
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:

They could grab Garry Peters late in the draft, he has the size but is low (4.6).

I think he meant Marcus Peters
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:

whoops. was talking about marcus peters. my mistake
Pro Football Focus @PFF

@ 15 ??

Here is the reasoning:

We are not trying to predict anything, but rather putting ourselves into the position of each team and using our college data to make what we feel is the best decision for each franchise.

A CFF favorite, Anderson may have been the most difficult interior defensive lineman to block in the entire nation. Equally proficient against the run as he is rushing the passer, he'll provide a strong every-down presence to a suddenly thin 49ers defensive line.

One of my three draft crushes. I think he's going to be super!

I think we should definitely trade down and see if we can also get a higher 2nd round and try to get him.
[ Edited by LasVegasWally on Apr 28, 2015 at 8:37 AM ]

Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Pro Football Focus @PFF

@ 15 ??

Here is the reasoning:

I think we should definitely trade down and see if we can also get a higher 2nd round and try to get him.

Trade down grab DGB, Anderson, and Dawson
I'm not sure I'm thrilled about taking anyone fromOregon's d line after that beatdown osu gave them, but Anderson I'm cool with though. Sounds like Anderson s stock is gainin momentum though. Every year there are these picks that come out of nowhere and a guy like Anderson gets picked early and all the mock people realize they really don't know what's going on
[ Edited by T-9ers on Apr 28, 2015 at 9:40 AM ]

I'd love to see us trade down from 15 to 20-25 and pick up and extra mid to late 2nd. Take Jalen Strong in the 20's (should fall with injury but it's minor), take Anderson with 46 and Dawson with our other 2nd. Problem solved... WR, DL Depth, ILB... then use our 3rd and 2 4ths on a CB/RB/OLB/QB. It's a pipe dream but something like Strong, Anderson, Dawson, Duke Johnson/Ajayi (falls with injury concern), BPA at CB in the 4th... someone who falls
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Apr 28, 2015 at 9:46 AM ]
I'd be happier with Anderson at 15 than Armstead, that's for damn sure
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Pro Football Focus @PFF

@ 15 ??

Here is the reasoning:

Trade down grab DGB, Anderson, and Dawson

I could live with that.
Share 49ersWebzone