There are 199 users in the forums

Updated mock draft 4/23

Last mock draft until one of the best days of the year draft day. Using Draft teks big boards but also checking other mock draft sites to see where players may realistically go. Tried making trades as realistic as possible using the calculator. Point values included. I tried keeping my fan subsided and go BPA and keep my picks realistic. Let me know what you think.

Round 1
Trade : Pick 15 (1050) traded to Pittsburg moving up to draft Marcus Peters. 49ers receive picks 22 (780) and 87 (155) and 121 (52) and a conditional pick in 2016 an 8 win +/- 4th or 5th round pick.

Pick 22 : Eddie Goldman DE Florida State - the fan in me wants DGB but we have to start dominating the trenches again and it starts and ends with depth at the D-Line. A consistently fresh D-Line is a quick way to getting back to the playoffs.

Round 2
Trade : 49ers trade pick 46(440) and Pittsburgh 87(155) to TB for pick 34(560) and 162(26.6). Tampa Bay gets to add an extra 3rd and only move back 12 picks it's a win for them during their rebuild.

Pick 34 : Paul Dawson MLB TCU - between Dawson and Anthony and I would prefer the one that has the head for the game rather than the combine numbers. Old pick Breshad Perriman.

Round 3

Pick 79 : Steven Nelson CB Oregon St. - Will be able to come in and compete for the starting nickle spot.

Round 4

Pick 121 : Justin Hardy WR East Carolina - Totally a BPA pick here Hardy is like Lockett to me. You can just tell they could be really special with time.

Pick 126 : Daryl Williams OT Oklahoma - Swing tackle to replace JMart who has good size and IMO is an upgrade as a back up.

Pick 132 comp pick : John Miller OG Louisville - BPA pick and can already see the right side of the O-Line with Davis and Miller after Boone leaves. Could be real nasty.

Round 5

Pick 151 : Xavier Williams DL Northern Iowa - was really disappointed the NFL did not invite him to the combine. If they had I think his draft stock would have moved up. But it's our gain we get a true Hog that can play all over our line.

Pick 162 : Darren Waller WR Georgia tech - Won't need his services for a year so being able to stash him away for a year then bring him in when Boldin leaves work.

Round 6 :

Pick 190 : Traded for next year round 5 draft pick. Old pick Karlos Williams.

Round 7 :

Pick 246 : Shaquille Riddick OLB West Virginia - BPA meets need on this pick he will be able to work his way into the rotation in a year.

Pick 254 comp pick : Sam Carter SS TCU - A practice squad safety to start. He isnt great at one thing but he is good in coverage and against the run was overshadowed on that TCU defense by Dawson and Hackett. I think he will be a steal.

UDFA: Frank Clark OLB, Bo Wallace QB, Spencer Roth P, Jared Roberts K, Jaman Brown OT, Kenny Hilliard RB, Devin Gardner WR
[ Edited by Hysterikal on Apr 23, 2015 at 9:00 AM ]
Perriman in the 2nd would be awesome
I like Goldman.
I don't like Perriman.
I'd be surprised if Williams makes it to the 6th.
yucki
Frank Clark as an UDFA would be outstanding
Updated
I really like your mock. We should trade down. I also have 4 of the same players in mine.
Goldman is one of my draft crushes.

REALLY like Dawson
Share 49ersWebzone