LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 154 users in the forums

theninermaniac's final Mock Draft

Originally posted by vcstriker16:
I do like Parker, but my gut tells me he won't be there at 15.

This.

I really like Parker too BUTT...
Originally posted by MC9BEAT:
I would go D-line in the 3rd and lose the QB in round 7 and go after Manton, the best kicker in the draft if he is on the board. That would not only lock up the position but save us milliuons in cap space every year.

Like the rest of the mock

Agree and Good Call!
Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:
No value for a DL at #15? Really? I'll bet Eddie Goldman and/or Malcolm Brown could easily go then. But, I expect Baalke to trade down if he gets a good offer...to get at least another 3rd rd pick. I'll be shocked if Baalke takes a WR in the 1st rd. Love Parker, but I just expect him to trade down and take BPA.

As for Trail, there's another guy I like better...Danielle Thomas from LSU. He's 6-5 @ 255, ran a 4.56 X 40, 34 +" arms and has that rare combination of speed/athleticism, explosiveness and size.

Gunter actually shows up as a S in NFL.com draft profiles...ran a 4.66 X 40, not what you'd want at CB.

Malcolm Brown, Carl Davis, and Eddie Goldman are all late 1st prospects to me.

Agree the LSU prospect is a beast. If he lasts until the late 4th I'd be happy with him.

Gunter is interchangeable, as he played both CB and S in college. Doesn't have great timed speed, but long arms, instincts, and play making ability help cover the deficiency in straight line speed.
Share 49ersWebzone