LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 243 users in the forums

My best/last Mock

Originally posted by Since07:
Nice mock. Only knocks I have are Ayjayi and Olomu. For being a big as Ayjayi is he sure doesn't run over people or break tackles just is shifty and elusive. Olomu reminds me of Cromartie and is better suited for the 4-3

Dude was breaking tackles left and right and to be that big an "shifty and elusive" is a good thing I would love to have the combo of Hyde/Ajayi for years to come. Sadly he will be drafted in the 2nd most likely and that's to early for a RB.
Originally posted by Andra:
Watched the highlight tape off Brandon Scherff dude looks like a mauler. But a first round OT who spot is he going to take A. Davis or J. Staley might be a better idea to wait till the later rounds a 1st rounder you are going to want to come in and be a starter I don't think that will happen. OG maybe.

He's not a tackle, he's a guard. He would slide right in to the LG spot. Or RG spot and Boone swings to LG.
Originally posted by NinerSickness:
I love the Brandon Scherff pick. Nobody'd see it coming. But what do you do w/ Staley? Trade him?

Edit: never mind. He'll Staley will probably retire or get arrested for rape or espionage or something w/ our luck this offseason.

Isn't Scherff an OG? I don't recall him playing tackle.
Originally posted by amosmac28:
Originally posted by NinerSickness:
I love the Brandon Scherff pick. Nobody'd see it coming. But what do you do w/ Staley? Trade him?

Edit: never mind. He'll Staley will probably retire or get arrested for rape or espionage or something w/ our luck this offseason.

Isn't Scherff an OG? I don't recall him playing tackle.

He played LT in college, but some say he isn't long enough to play tackle in the NFL. They compare him to Zack Martin as far as OG...which is good lol.
Share 49ersWebzone