There are 185 users in the forums

Greg Cosell Said this about the forum Boner

Originally posted by eastie:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by jrouter4949:
What is it that you truly don't like about him? What is it that you've seen on film that gives you doubts, but you don't have doubt with the other WRs?

He runs better routes than White,Strong,DGB, and Perriman...he was only credited for 3 drops since 2012 and I know that can't be true with DGB,Perriman (horrible hands) and Strong. You say he doesn't get separation, but he avg more yards per catch than any of the above WRs you mentioned. I think all the prospects you mentioned are all good in there own way and I wouldn't hate it if any of them make it on the team.

Who do you want at 15? Who would be your BPA at 15? Just curious....
White@15

Parker does not display explosiveness,avg,speed nothing special,somewhat stiff in His breaks no break away speed it seems He perfer contested catches,He seems average to me nothing special reminds me of Keyshawn Johnson

Here is a video of a actual former scout (Cosell has never be a NFL scout to my knowledge) and what he thinks/compares Parker to...

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-pro-comparison/0ap3000000470241/Pro-Comparison-DeVante-Parker

White won't be there at 15 we all know this.

What's wrong with getting a Keyshawn Johnson caliber player at 15? ( I think DP is better) Johnson avg around 1,000 yards and 6 TD a year for 11 seasons...I'll take that all day everyday ....we aren't drafting in the top 10 man lol.

I don't think WR at 15 is going to happen. I'd rather get Gurley at 15 if he's there....

Yes please give me a top 15 pick that is gonna split cares with our other young stud RB....come on man.
Originally posted by TheRathman44:
I think he will be there, but I don't think you draft a RB that early in this draft. There is a ton of depth at RB, and we have 3 capable backs right now. I could see us taking one in the second or third, but not at fifteen.

With that said, I am all in on Jaelen Strong. If you want an idea of how he can play with a strong-armed QB, look at his game against USC this year. He is probably THE reason that ASU won that game. Having Taylor Kelly at QB really hurt his prodution, at some points. When Mike Bercovicci took over, Strong wasn't reserved for just jump ball scenarios.

I like strong but Parker is more polished to this point. There is a reason he is viewed as a top 10 prospect and strong isn't. You could also say Parker had a horrible QB as well.
Originally posted by eastie:
Originally posted by jrouter4949:
What is it that you truly don't like about him? What is it that you've seen on film that gives you doubts, but you don't have doubt with the other WRs?

He runs better routes than White,Strong,DGB, and Perriman...he was only credited for 3 drops since 2012 and I know that can't be true with DGB,Perriman (horrible hands) and Strong. You say he doesn't get separation, but he avg more yards per catch than any of the above WRs you mentioned. I think all the prospects you mentioned are all good in there own way and I wouldn't hate it if any of them make it on the team.

Who do you want at 15? Who would be your BPA at 15? Just curious....
White@15

Parker does not display explosiveness,avg,speed nothing special,somewhat stiff in His breaks no break away speed it seems He perfer contested catches,He seems average to me nothing special reminds me of Keyshawn Johnson

Here is a video of a actual former scout (Cosell has never be a NFL scout to my knowledge) and what he thinks/compares Parker to...

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-pro-comparison/0ap3000000470241/Pro-Comparison-DeVante-Parker

White won't be there at 15 we all know this.

What's wrong with getting a Keyshawn Johnson caliber player at 15? ( I think DP is better) Johnson avg around 1,000 yards and 6 TD a year for 11 seasons...I'll take that all day everyday ....we aren't drafting in the top 10 man lol.

I don't think WR at 15 is going to happen. I'd rather get Gurley at 15 if he's there....

Yes please give me a top 15 pick that is gonna split cares with our other young stud RB....come on man.

There will be some players better than Parker available at 15. I personally believe Cooper or White will be there at 15. If not then someone blew it and a very good D-lineman or stud Olineman is going to be there, which should always be the pick over Parker imo.
[ Edited by WINiner on Mar 24, 2015 at 4:51 PM ]
Originally posted by WINiner:
There will be several players better than Parker available at 15. I personally believe Cooper or White will be there at 15. If not then someone blew it and a very good D-lineman or stud Olineman is going to be there, which should always be the pick over Parker imo.

White and Cooper are way better prospects than any offensive lineman in this year's class. There are no stud offensive linemen who would be a tremendous value at 15.

Parker could be the best player available at 15. I'm hoping Shelton, Waynes, or Ray fall to our pick. White or Cooper falling to 15 is absurd. We'll probably end up drafting Scherff, Collins, or another offensive lineman if no one falls.
There will be some players better than Parker available at 15. I personally believe Cooper or White will be there at 15. If not then someone blew it and a very good D-lineman or stud Olineman is going to be there, which should always be the pick over Parker imo.

Cooper and white will be there?? Come on now lol. If they are there at 15 that means a team already took parker lol.

Id love Shelton or a top pass rusher dropping but thats not happening....
Originally posted by eastcoast49ersfan:
There will be several players better than Parker available at 15. I personally believe Cooper or White will be there at 15. If not then someone blew it and a very good D-lineman or stud Olineman is going to be there, which should always be the pick over Parker imo.

White and Cooper are way better prospects than any offensive lineman in this year's class. There are no stud offensive linemen who would be a tremendous value at 15.

Parker could be the best player available at 15. I'm hoping Shelton, Waynes, or Ray fall to our pick. White or Cooper falling to 15 is absurd. We'll probably end up drafting Scherff, Collins, or another offensive lineman if no one falls.

This...we would be lucky to get Parker but most likey end up with Oline.....hate it

This...we would be lucky to get Parker but most likey end up with Oline.....hate it

I will predict that the 9ers do not go OL in the first. My take is DL unless there is no one they like and then WR...with RB and LB as other possibilities depending on who falls or trading back.

The team has said there is no thought to move Brooks to ILB so OLB is in good hands. ILB is another story. A recovering Bowman, Wilhoite, Moody...they need an infusion of talent here. Kendricks is the only ILB CBS rates as a potential 1st rounder...so trading back would make sense. McKinney falls at 45 and Anthony at 47 in CBS' list of prospects.

Where did I say they weren't?
You mean the same Greg Cosell who rated RG3 better than Luck?

You mean the same Greg Cosell who rated Trent Richardson the best player in the 2012 NFL draft? The best RB since Adrian Peterson?

Meh

Where did I say they weren't?

"There will be several players better than Parker available at 15. I personally believe Cooper or White will be there at 15. If not then someone blew it and a very good D-lineman or stud Olineman is going to be there, which should always be the pick over Parker imo."

Based on your reply, I'm guessing you meant to refer to the first sentence with the bolded comment. The way it's written suggests that someone blew it if Cooper or White is not there at 15 (and a defensive or offensive lineman is there instead).

Either way, I don't understand how you think Cooper or White will be there at 15.

Meh

LOL please explain why? He is the 2nd best all-around WR in this draft...he would be a perfect compliment to Smith and I could see a ton of CBs having trouble with him one-on-one with his length/size.

Who would be a very good DL that fits our 3-4 worth a top 15 pick that would drop to us? Goldman and Brown are both reaches at 15 same with Arik Armstead....I just don't see the value at 15 for DL.
Share 49ersWebzone