There are 222 users in the forums

The Darkest Hour Mock

I see Baalke going DL in 1st rd...why? Ray Mac and very possibly Justin Smith won't be there...and that's a ton of experience out the door. Dockett will help, but now's the time to take possibly two DL. IF Eddie Goldman or Malcolm Brown are there at #15, I'd love to see Baalke take one of 'em. If he does trade down, then he can maybe get the big NT Phillips, then draft a DE later.

Baalke's said he likes the young DB talent on the roster now. Could be a smokescreen, but could also mean he won't take a CB in the 1st.

I think TB would take Anthony over Bernardrick, although they're probably pretty close on his draft board. Anthony does more things well, I believe...he's already adept at dropping into coverage, something most of the others have to learn.

Not that high on Carl Davis...but if Baalke goes DL in the 1st, this pick could be DE, CB, RB or OT. Not that high on Yeldon...although he'd be another thumper to pair up w/Hyde.

Agree, Petty will be long gone in 4th. If Baalke wants one of the better QB's, he might look at Grayson, but that'd be earlier in the draft. Like the Shepard and Saxton picks. Another possibility, but much earlier is the Miami TE Walford...Baalke likes him.
I think we'll be selecting a WR in the first 3 rounds. After losing out on OBJ last year, Baalke will make sure to get that WR early.
Share 49ersWebzone