There are 235 users in the forums

Walter Footballs take on the 49ers upcomming Draft.

Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
He has zero football background, his opinions are often less informed than the average newbie poster on here. His site grew because it was a web clearinghouse for mock drafts, not that the guy has a single f**king clue as to what he is talking about.

So true. I'd be shocked to learn that ever played a down of organized football in his life. He's a snarky douche who has a following simply because he was one of the first to recognize the web market for draft data.

You guys are so inconsistent. In all the other threads you say the guys who have a football background know nothing and say dumb things. And the guys who have absolutely no football background know what they are talking about.

So which one is it? Why so inconsistent?
Walter Football take on the 2nd round.

San Francisco 49ers: Denzel Perryman, LB

The 49ers are both inept and unfortunate. They said goodbye to Patrick Willis and Chris Borland this offseason, and now they have to find another inside linebacker to go along with the injured NaVorro Bowman. Pick change; previously Stephone Anthony, ILB Read more at http://walterfootball.com/draft2015_2.php#6OVgB3fUlOmyUcAf.99
[ Edited by SanDiego49er on Apr 5, 2015 at 11:43 AM ]
Originally posted by jrouter4949:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
15. Malcolm Brown DE/DT Texas

The 49ers have endured a disastrous offseason, comprised of a massive downgrade at head coach, numerous retirements and free-agent departures. They could almost go in any direction, given the amount of needs they have. One player who hasn't confirmed his retirement just yet is Justin Smith, but it's sounding like he might be gone as well. If so, San Francisco will have a major hole up front.

http://walterfootball.com/draft2015.php

Massive Downgrade at Head Coach? really DID you see the OFFENSE that this Blowhard Harbaugh was suppose to run, you know the dog and pony show he gave at the Press Confernce about How he was going to bury himself in the Walsh vault in the basement at 9er HQ,yeah and the OFFENSE got worse each year and it was`nt the QBs fault either,both AS and CK were not the problem,it was the DEFENSE coat-tails that captain blowhard rode to the Sb,and the 2 NFCC games,Capt Blowhard had NO halftime Adjustment s after halftime,COnstantly getting OUTCOACHED by Bad teams NEVER hardly ever blowing teams out that were WAY less talented,and just awful clock management ,Yeah that MASSIVE Awesome coach you claimed he is/was......
This year the Offense will do some MAJOR damage, oh btw I can`t wait when Ohio State dog-walk Michigan.

Totally agree - especially the bold.
  • SaksV
  • Veteran
He has zero football background, his opinions are often less informed than the average newbie poster on here. His site grew because it was a web clearinghouse for mock drafts, not that the guy has a single f**king clue as to what he is talking about.

So true. I'd be shocked to learn that ever played a down of organized football in his life. He's a snarky douche who has a following simply because he was one of the first to recognize the web market for draft data.

You guys are so inconsistent. In all the other threads you say the guys who have a football background know nothing and say dumb things. And the guys who have absolutely no football background know what they are talking about.

Why don't you examine the Walter Football site yourself and see if there's any merit to what most of the posters on here are trying to say? If you really want to learn something or understand it, go research it yourself. Trying to accuse "everyone" of being contradictory while at the same time asking them for reasons why as if you even care is Douchery 101. It seems like you just want to start a discussion on how "everyone" is inconsistent....everyone except you, of course, you're perfect.
La'el Collins, G/OT, LSU

If I contradicted myself go ahead and call me out. If I contradicted another post . . or several other posts . . . well, this is the zone. That tends to happen.
  • Nuns
  • Veteran
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
La'el Collins, G/OT, LSU

If the call offensive line for our first pick, I'll be happy. See Dallas. The game starts and stops in the trenches.
Share 49ersWebzone