LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 272 users in the forums

Walter Footballs take on the 49ers upcomming Draft.

• thl408
Originally posted by Quest4six:
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
How about his snide comments with the second round pick:

46. San Francisco 49ers: Stephone Anthony, ILB, Clemson
The 49ers are both inept and unfortunate. They said goodbye to Patrick Willis and Chris Borland this offseason, and now they have to find another inside linebacker to go along with the injured NaVorro Bowman.

My guess is the Niners could take anyone of these DT prospects in the mid to late first if they trade down:
Malcolm Brown
Eddie Goldman
Arik Armstead

This Walter guy is probably one of the least professional people on the web.
Who puts in stuff like this on their website? Its like TMZ

http://walterfootball.com/jerksoftheweek.php

I don't take what he says on his website seriously, because apparently he is overly-sensitive by the opinions of those outside his website and it probably influences his write ups and decisions.
Chalk this one up as a TMZ equivalent for me.

Seriously, look at this
http://walterfootball.com/jerksoftheweek150302.php
he's bragging about how he handled some jerk on facebook last week.
Not the kind of guy I want my info from.

LOL:
I became obsessed with bringing him down. I wanted to find out his real name - he claimed that Jerry Jackson was a pseudonym - and then I said that I would post it on Jerks of the Week for the world to see. There's no doubt his future employers would do a Google search of him, and given that my Web site ranks highly when it comes to Google searches, his name would be the first to pop up. His life, as a consequence, would be ruined forever, and he'd be relegated to taking minimum-wage jobs like the one he has now. I told him I wouldn't do this if he met my one demand: that he apologize to everyone he insulted on my Facebook wall over the past month. I gave him 48 hours.

What douchy, unprofessional thing to say. I'm steering clear away from that site now.
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SaksV:
WalterFootball is a crock

Careful he will make you his jerk of the week lol
I really like NFL.com draft profiles...it provides inputs from a wide variety of analysts and scouts. It's a good overview of a player's strengths and weaknesses.
Originally posted by Furlow:
Originally posted by SaksV:
WalterFootball is a crock

Careful he will make you his jerk of the week lol

Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
How about his snide comments with the second round pick:

46. San Francisco 49ers: Stephone Anthony, ILB, Clemson
The 49ers are both inept and unfortunate. They said goodbye to Patrick Willis and Chris Borland this offseason, and now they have to find another inside linebacker to go along with the injured NaVorro Bowman.

My guess is the Niners could take anyone of these DT prospects in the mid to late first if they trade down:
Malcolm Brown
Eddie Goldman
Arik Armstead

I don't take what he says on his website seriously, because apparently he is overly-sensitive by the opinions of those outside his website and it probably influences his write ups and decisions.

Seriously, look at this

LOL:
I became obsessed with bringing him down. I wanted to find out his real name - he claimed that Jerry Jackson was a pseudonym - and then I said that I would post it on Jerks of the Week for the world to see. There's no doubt his future employers would do a Google search of him, and given that my Web site ranks highly when it comes to Google searches, his name would be the first to pop up. His life, as a consequence, would be ruined forever, and he'd be relegated to taking minimum-wage jobs like the one he has now. I told him I wouldn't do this if he met my one demand: that he apologize to everyone he insulted on my Facebook wall over the past month. I gave him 48 hours.

What douchy, unprofessional thing to say. I'm steering clear away from that site now.

My exact thoughts as well, the sad this is he has multiple write ups on these people.
I'm not kidding, it looks like he spends more time on making fun of people who disagree with him rather than doing what his website claims.

I hope that we can all add this guy onto our lists of do not read.
ehh, I hate these guys as much as I hate Spotrac. I don't ever go to their site, it's a waste of time.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
15. Malcolm Brown DE/DT Texas

The 49ers have endured a disastrous offseason, comprised of a massive downgrade at head coach, numerous retirements and free-agent departures. They could almost go in any direction, given the amount of needs they have. One player who hasn't confirmed his retirement just yet is Justin Smith, but it's sounding like he might be gone as well. If so, San Francisco will have a major hole up front.

http://walterfootball.com/draft2015.php

Massive Downgrade at Head Coach? really DID you see the OFFENSE that this Blowhard Harbaugh was suppose to run, you know the dog and pony show he gave at the Press Confernce about How he was going to bury himself in the Walsh vault in the basement at 9er HQ,yeah and the OFFENSE got worse each year and it was`nt the QBs fault either,both AS and CK were not the problem,it was the DEFENSE coat-tails that captain blowhard rode to the Sb,and the 2 NFCC games,Capt Blowhard had NO halftime Adjustment s after halftime,COnstantly getting OUTCOACHED by Bad teams NEVER hardly ever blowing teams out that were WAY less talented,and just awful clock management ,Yeah that MASSIVE Awesome coach you claimed he is/was......
This year the Offense will do some MAJOR damage, oh btw I can`t wait when Ohio State dog-walk Michigan.

Seriously, look at this

LOL:

He has zero football background, his opinions are often less informed than the average newbie poster on here. His site grew because it was a web clearinghouse for mock drafts, not that the guy has a single f**king clue as to what he is talking about.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Apr 4, 2015 at 10:57 AM ]
Walterfootball
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
15. Malcolm Brown DE/DT Texas

He ranks right there beside Kawakami and all other trolling hacks. Wish we could come up with a plan to take him down.
Ask him about the time he was on the front of the USA TODAY draft magazine talking about Jimmy Clausen being the obvious #1 pick in the draft - dude goes in Rd 2.

He's a clown - but at least it's another site to gauge your rankings against.
Originally posted by 52isabeast:
Ask him about the time he was on the front of the USA TODAY draft magazine talking about Jimmy Clausen being the obvious #1 pick in the draft - dude goes in Rd 2.

That was 5 years ago. Nobody gets 'em all right. Not even Bill Walsh. He would've taken Andre Wadsworth over Peyton Manning.

I'm not endorsing the guy, but bringing up a miss from 5 years ago w/ a guy who makes hundreds of projections isn't exactly saying a lot.

...Although Jimmy Clausen? That's embarrassing. I hated that guy.
[ Edited by NinerSickness on Apr 4, 2015 at 11:34 PM ]
Originally posted by NinerSickness:
Originally posted by 52isabeast:

That was 5 years ago. Nobody gets 'em all right. Not even Bill Walsh. He would've taken Andre Wadsworth over Peyton Manning.

I'm not endorsing the guy, but bringing up a miss from 5 years ago w/ a guy who makes hundreds of projections isn't exactly saying a lot.

...Although Jimmy Clausen? That's embarrassing. I hated that guy.

I agree - he has a lot of projections. It's just funny because he was in their magazine writing an article on it and used this as his chance to legitimize himself and ended up looking like a fool. I think he's more into the reactions and saying crazy things just to get his name out there.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
He has zero football background, his opinions are often less informed than the average newbie poster on here. His site grew because it was a web clearinghouse for mock drafts, not that the guy has a single f**king clue as to what he is talking about.

So true. I'd be shocked to learn that ever played a down of organized football in his life. He's a snarky douche who has a following simply because he was one of the first to recognize the web market for draft data.
Share 49ersWebzone