LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 259 users in the forums

The 2016 draft pick will be higher than this years #15 overall?

The 2016 draft pick will be higher than this years #15 overall?

With a QB like Kaep we won't ever go 2-14. He has the athletic ability to win 4-5 games a year just by making his spectacular plays. The problem is he also has the ability to lose 4-5 games a year with his inconsistencies and bonehead decisions. He doesn't have much room to regress anymore. Last year seems to be as bad as he is gonna get. If he improves from last year our draft pick will be higher. If he stays the same we should be around 8-8 again. If he gets hurt then we have a chance to get a top 5pick, but that's the same as most teams who have 15+ mil invested in a QB.
[ Edited by flynhayn15 on Mar 19, 2015 at 11:09 AM ]
Originally posted by RDB4216:
Originally posted by Izyniner:
What about the great ride that the Yorks just took you on? Championship games, Superbowl, New stadium. They make changes and now you want to throw them under the bus. Wheres the credit for the great ride they took you and everyone else on? Not many other owners can boast that and its not ridiculous to question your fandom when you fit the bill of a fortywhiner.

The ride that lead to the mega-million dollar stadium being built? And all that extra money flowing into the York's pockets from selling high priced PSL's, prices that a bad team would have never got. Is it a coincidence that the season after that happens, we go straight downhill? Why keep Harbaugh and staff, when they can be replaced for much CHEAPER? That is the YORK way!

Jed's recent comments about getting away from the "core strengths"? What he means is we actually coached up and developed some players, and made them more valuable. Which means it costs more money to keep them. Can't have that! The YORK way is middle of the pack. Not good enough to develop players that we have to pay to keep, but not bad enough to get those top (higher priced) draft picks. Oh and "winning with class"...and then signing Simpson, best known for slinging the crack rock that catching the rock? Liar!

There is the 49er's way. Then there is the YORK way. They are not the same thing. People have to remember that Jed IS his father's son, not his uncles. It is my dream, that one day the NFL will get a real commissioner again. One who believes in the integrity of the sport, and respects the history of the league. Then he can reinstate Eddie Debartlo, and he can buy HIS team back.

Nice story BRO! Your babble is so incoherent I had to have my 8 year old translate it? Speak much english?
Nice story BRO! Your babble is so incoherent I had to have my 8 year old translate it? Speak much english?

You can disagree with someone without getting aggressive Izy
Originally posted by fan49:
You guys have no faith. you have Givin ip on the season before it started. Lmao

This ... We have to be playing games and have some kind of record to 'be on pace' for anything.
Originally posted by RDB4216:
What about the great ride that the Yorks just took you on? Championship games, Superbowl, New stadium. They make changes and now you want to throw them under the bus. Wheres the credit for the great ride they took you and everyone else on? Not many other owners can boast that and its not ridiculous to question your fandom when you fit the bill of a fortywhiner.

The ride that lead to the mega-million dollar stadium being built? And all that extra money flowing into the York's pockets from selling high priced PSL's, prices that a bad team would have never got. Is it a coincidence that the season after that happens, we go straight downhill? Why keep Harbaugh and staff, when they can be replaced for much CHEAPER? That is the YORK way!

Jed's recent comments about getting away from the "core strengths"? What he means is we actually coached up and developed some players, and made them more valuable. Which means it costs more money to keep them. Can't have that! The YORK way is middle of the pack. Not good enough to develop players that we have to pay to keep, but not bad enough to get those top (higher priced) draft picks. Oh and "winning with class"...and then signing Simpson, best known for slinging the crack rock that catching the rock? Liar!

There is the 49er's way. Then there is the YORK way. They are not the same thing. People have to remember that Jed IS his father's son, not his uncles. It is my dream, that one day the NFL will get a real commissioner again. One who believes in the integrity of the sport, and respects the history of the league. Then he can reinstate Eddie Debartlo, and he can buy HIS team back.

The guy is trying to pretend that Harbaugh and his Demon-Roman O were dispensed with to save money. This is such utter garbage and has been completely exploded so many times that even he must know it is crap. Pointless arguing.
Share 49ersWebzone