LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 155 users in the forums

MY LAST MOCK DRAFT 2015

1.LA`EL COLLINS G LSU: I feel you build a team from the inside out. I know a guard is not pretty in the first round but Mike is gone now and Alex Boone will be gone next year, so why not kill two birds with one stone. Brandon Thomas and La`el Collins our future.

2.KEVIN JOHNSON CB Wake Forest: he can be a day 1 starter.

3. MARCUS HARDISON DE Arizona State: if cowboy come back he can learn a lot and can be a situational pass rusher if cowboy leave him and tank can battle it out.

4.CLIVE WALFORD TE Miami: TB interview him at the combine, and I don't see Vernon Davis coming back next year, good blocker nice hands average speed.

4.VINCE MAYLE WR Washington State: Anquan Boldin will be done after this year and Vince has the skill set to replace him next year.

5.JOEY MBU NT Houston: I think this guy will take Ian Williams spot on the 53.

6.MATT JONES RB Florida: I know injuries was his problem, however he play a full year last in look Great I think he compliment Carlos really good power runner great blocker nice hands. Sleeper pick

7.JUSTIN MANTON K Louisiana Monroe: Phil Dawson need some competition. Youth movement.

7. a special teams player
[ Edited by Trav49 on Mar 11, 2015 at 8:54 PM ]
What round do you have Clive Walford in?
I'm assuming the 4th?

Like the first two picks a lot, I did a mock back in January and I was torn between Collins and Ogebhui. Glad to see you share similar thoughts on rebuilding the trenches
Originally posted by Quest4six:
What round do you have Clive Walford in?
I'm assuming the 4th?

Like the first two picks a lot, I did a mock back in January and I was torn between Collins and Ogebhui. Glad to see you share similar thoughts on rebuilding the trenches

Yea I see him going in the 4 round and yea it all start in the trenches
Share 49ersWebzone