LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 301 users in the forums

4/23 UPDATE:::Jeff's THIRD Mock Draft

Originally posted by stonecold590:
Why isn't your 2nd 4th picks name in bold? That doesn't shout confidence like the others. Poor guy

whoops!

Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
Overall very solid. If I had to nitpick, I'd say we likely wouldn't draft 2 CBs (probably re-sign Cox and/or Cook to go with Brock, Ward, Johnson, Reaser and Acker). Other than not being a huge fan of Chickillo at OLB, there's nothing to really complain about here.

reason i went with Gunter late is value. i feel like with his size and proper coaching, he'd be a legitimate steal late in the draft.
Good mock...crazy day to be a Niner fan, so who knows what Baalke does lol. I would be happy if we got Parker.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Good mock...crazy day to be a Niner fan, so who knows what Baalke does lol. I would be happy if we got Parker.

after everything that's happened the past couple days, i already need to change this mock
Originally posted by AsianJeff:
Why isn't your 2nd 4th picks name in bold? That doesn't shout confidence like the others. Poor guy

whoops!

Overall very solid. If I had to nitpick, I'd say we likely wouldn't draft 2 CBs (probably re-sign Cox and/or Cook to go with Brock, Ward, Johnson, Reaser and Acker). Other than not being a huge fan of Chickillo at OLB, there's nothing to really complain about here.

reason i went with Gunter late is value. i feel like with his size and proper coaching, he'd be a legitimate steal late in the draft.

No worries....like I said, was just nitpicking. Just thought since we drafted 3 CBs last year (Ward, Johnson and Reaser) and signed a pretty talented UDFA (Acker), it would minimize the need to double-dip again in that area. Especially if we can re-sign a possible starter like Cox and a backup (Cook) who seemed to play pretty well when asked.

That would give us 7 CBs for about 5 roles to open camp with (Cox, Brock, Ward, Johnson, Cook, Reaser, Acker)...one more rookie pick might be enough, IMO.

whoops!

No worries....like I said, was just nitpicking. Just thought since we drafted 3 CBs last year (Ward, Johnson and Reaser) and signed a pretty talented UDFA (Acker), it would minimize the need to double-dip again in that area. Especially if we can re-sign a possible starter like Cox and a backup (Cook) who seemed to play pretty well when asked.

That would give us 7 CBs for about 5 roles to open camp with (Cox, Brock, Ward, Johnson, Cook, Reaser, Acker)...one more rookie pick might be enough, IMO.

Understandable. In my view, I just don't know what we'll be getting from Acker and Reaser. I'm hoping Cox returns and getting Cook back would be great.

Like I mentioned in my post above, though, this whole mock might change now that we've received word on Frank/Pat/Justin

#ToddGurleyInTheFirst
Originally posted by NYniner85:

after everything that's happened the past couple days, i already need to change this mock

Yeah same here ...I was gonna wait for the FA frenzy to die down before my 2nd mock, but I had some time to kill lol.
BUMP!

updated mock in the 1st page. i'm ready for all the heat from you guys
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
boooo
taking a RB in the 1st round
Originally posted by susweel:
boooo

lol i was expecting this

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
boooo

lol i was expecting this

Gurly in the first round is just retarded bro you dont draft RBs that high anymore. Things have change, people have changed.
boooo

lol i was expecting this

Gurly in the first round is just retarded bro you dont draft RBs that high anymore. Things have change, people have changed.

i see what you're saying, but i just see Gurley in a whole other level compared to the other backs in the draft. he's gonna be a special player
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
boooo

lol i was expecting this

i see what you're saying, but i just see Gurley in a whole other level compared to the other backs in the draft. he's gonna be a special player

Didn't his back up also come in and play pretty well after Gurley got hurt ?
boooo

lol i was expecting this

Didn't his back up also come in and play pretty well after Gurley got hurt ?

played well, but not to Gurley's level. Dude was averaging almost 7.5 yards a carry in 6 games!
Nice man!

You know how I feel about RB in the fist though lol....give me Parker in the 1st and Landford for Ty and I give you
Share 49ersWebzone