There are 176 users in the forums

AB's Post Combine 2015 Positional Rankings/Big Board

Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Yeah, like I said I see Stephen Hill written all over him, I only out high as he is due to his potential. Hopefully he doesn't bust like Hill has.
Coates was high before the combine due to potential whereas Hill was high after the combine, iirc.
Looks Good. I share a lot of your beliefs. I have Malcolm Brown a lot higher 15-25 overall. He has very consistent tape. I definitely view A. Armstrong higher, around 12. Seeing him below Strong and Funchess looks really wierd.
[ Edited by HarboutTHAT on Feb 26, 2015 at 2:15 PM ]
Originally posted by HarboutTHAT:
Looks Good. I share a lot of your beliefs.

Same, few differences but pretty close to my thoughts
Originally posted by HarboutTHAT:
Looks Good. I share a lot of your beliefs. I have Malcolm Brown a lot higher 15-25 overall. He has very consistent tape. I definitely view A. Armstrong higher, around 12. Seeing him below Strong and Funchess looks really wierd.

Now that I think of it, Armstead should of been above Strong and Funchess, sometimes I get screwed up in my Excel workbook. I'l; probably change it around, because I agree with you now.
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
Blake Sims - 0% chance at nfl qb
Originally posted by xcfan:
Blake Sims - 0% chance at nfl qb

not sure you really understand statistics.
Kevin Johnson ranked 67th (and way behind Rollins) is surprising to me. The guy was extremely productive for 4 years, durable, clean off the field, and had an awesome combine with the best results in the quickness drills and a 41.5" vertical at 6'. I don't know what else he has to do to be at least a 2nd round pick.
AB -- so you're saying combine workout warrior CB Byron Jones is a 5th rounder at best?
Looks like we'll have some great option in the first 4 rounds. Trae Waynes, Perriman or Agholor, Ajayi or Odighizuwa, and or Preston Smith or Jeremy Langford would be pretty sick. #76 & 77 are both Tre Johnson, just fyi.
Originally posted by rivercity:
Looks like we'll have some great option in the first 4 rounds. Trae Waynes, Perriman or Agholor, Ajayi or Odighizuwa, and or Preston Smith or Jeremy Langford would be pretty sick. #76 & 77 are both Tre Johnson, just fyi.

Ah damn, thanks for catching that.

Originally posted by AB81Rules:
He dropped two full rounds for me. I get the feeling he is the next Stephen Hill. I wouldn't touch him in the 1st 2 rounds.

No he not the next S.Hill,Coates is a better WR then Hill,Coates can Catch the ball a lot more then Hill and He can and does run better routes,More Physical and a pretty good Blocker would take Him in the 2nd,not in the 1st, His drops can be corrected with hard work and training everyday after practice,VD improved His catching with dedication and hours after hours on the jugg machine, and with some REAL wr coaches on the team they can tweak what is wrong with coates, and Coates has some serious Football Speed and he runs with power, would be happy with Coates He can take the top off of defenses,would love to see him burn Dick sherman deep,this will cause Seattle to move E.Thomas out of his deep position to play box on coates that will open up passing lanes somewhere with one on one coverage against VD and maybe Ellington/Patton/Johnson underneath.
Share 49ersWebzone