There are 164 users in the forums

Who's up for a Post Combine Collaborative Mock Draft?

Looking to do a WZ Collaborative Mock now that the Combine is over, anyone interested? We could do 8 Divisional GMs, or break it down to max of like 16, I don't want to do 32.
I'm down.
me me me always me
I'm down I've done a pre combine/during the combine one
I just did one.
I'm in

I think I did the one you put on last year.
[ Edited by Quest4six on Feb 25, 2015 at 3:01 PM ]
Count me in AB. IMO, 8 GMs definitely makes it go smoother/faster. AFC East works for me.
[ Edited by GhostofFredDean74 on Feb 25, 2015 at 4:47 PM ]
Yeah sure. I'll take any team(s) I'm not picky.
I am always reliable and happy to participate in these, AB.

AFCW, please...
I'd be down. I'm on vacation all next week so I'll have plenty of time I'm fine with any division - I did NFC North in the pre-combine draft and it would be cool do do another division this time.

Edit: Just realized I'm the 9th one to post. It's cool if you decide to stick with 8. I'll probably follow along anyways.
[ Edited by eastcoast49ersfan on Feb 25, 2015 at 4:52 PM ]
In like flynn. I'll take the AFC North. If we need to break it down to two teams each, Cleveland and Baltimore.
[ Edited by TexasNiner on Feb 25, 2015 at 5:04 PM ]

If I am with the AFCW, I would give a couple of teams like Denver and SD to someone that wants in? if you are cool with adding more "GMs."
daragon
communist
GhostofFredDean
Quest4Six
GoreFullBore
Mr.McGibblets
EastCoast49erfan
TexasNiner

Those are the 8 I've chosen, If you were interested, and I didn't chose you it's due to me not being sure if you will be around enough.

I will sit out of this as always. I rather moderate the mock rather than pick, as I am not always online to pick.

Let me know how you guys want to do the divisions, pick them or have me give them out? Up to you guys, would like a majority vote, so 5-3 or better.
I'll be okay with any division, but my obvious preference is for the AFCW and NFCW. However you wish to hand em out is fine by me.
I'm fine however you decide to split up divisions. AFC East was already picked, so I'd like the NFC East if we end up choosing.
Please expand the next collaborative mock to 16 users. Thanks, AB!
Share 49ersWebzone