There are 234 users in the forums

9ersLferInChicago 2015 Mock Draft

I'm not a fan of jalen strong but I will say every year we do mocks on the zone and people always say no way "that guy" will be there in the first or second etc...

Louis nix last year fell to the 3rd round. Some people mocked him as a first rounder. Allen Robinson was thought to be one of the better wrs and as the combine and pro days went by he fell to the second.

Keenan Allen fell to the 3rd in 2013. The zone argued a lot in 2012 about Stephen Hill, Jeffrey, And Fleener. All of them went in round 2. There was even debate as to which TE was better, Fleener or Dwayne Allen. Indy got them both but Allen didn't go till round 3.

Right now I just don't see Strong as a first rounder. Just my opinion. I think people are hyped up from last years strong wr class. White and cooper and be beckham I think are first rounders. Parker might make it late first. Beyond that there is a lot of talent at other positions so guys will fall.
[ Edited by jacklegniner on Feb 25, 2015 at 7:54 AM ]
Would rather have Jalen Collins LSU in the 1st. Nice mock though
I'd like the Strong pick but agree with others that he will likely be gone. His strength reminds me of Boldin and he has more speed. At this point...who knows what can happen so won't knock any picks. Good explanations and very clear post! Thanks.
Share 49ersWebzone