6'4" 269 love the kid a possible replacement for Brooks led the SEC in sacks

2nd/3rd round

[ Edited by Harbaalke on Feb 21, 2015 at 8:24 PM ]
  • crew
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Harbaalke:
6'4" 269 love the kid a possible replacement for Brooks

2nd/3rd round

Really like his game, Niners could trade down as low as #20 to get him, because he's going low to mid 20's in the 1st RD.
2nd/3rd round is wishful thinking and I don't think we spend a 1st round pick on him (late first), because we have Lynch starting in Brooks' old spot. I think we're more likely to go defensive line than linebacker in the first. Dupree looks more like a 3-4 OLB than a 4-3 DE even if we make the switch. He doesn't have ideal length for a pass rusher, but he is a really good athlete at 269.
Originally posted by eastcoast49ersfan:
2nd/3rd round is wishful thinking and I don't think we spend a 1st round pick on him (late first), because we have Lynch starting in Brooks' old spot. I think we're more likely to go defensive line than linebacker in the first. Dupree looks more like a 3-4 OLB than a 4-3 DE even if we make the switch. He doesn't have ideal length for a pass rusher, but he is a really good athlete at 269.

5th rated pass rusher but I guess he can sneak into the 1st

The top 3 or 4 pass rushers could be gone before our pick in the first round (Gregory, Fowler, Ray, Beasley). It would be very surprising if he's there for our pick in the 2nd round let alone there in the 3rd round. He's ranked 17th overall on CBS.
Lynch
Originally posted by Allx9er:
Lynch

Who is the back up to aldon and lynch mijo
  • crew
  • Veteran

Dupree is going 1st round, probably in mid to low 20's. Bengals at #21 are very high on him as well as a Steelers at #22.
Originally posted by crew:

Dupree is going 1st round, probably in mid to low 20's. Bengals at #21 are very high on him as well as a Steelers at #22.

Is he injured or not participating?
[ Edited by 49er_Rider on Feb 22, 2015 at 6:32 AM ]
Skuta can fill in whenever needed

Skuta can fill in whenever needed

Free agent mijo
1. Doesnt mean he wont stay 2. No need to spend that high of a pick on another pass rusher unless the FO doesn't think they can re up aldon
1. Doesnt mean he wont stay 2. No need to spend that high of a pick on another pass rusher unless the FO doesn't think they can re up aldon

1. Need money 2. Aldon a suspension away from being cut 3. Depth injuries have killed us every year

1. Need money 2. Aldon a suspension away from being cut 3. Depth injuries have killed us every year

1. Yes 2. gotta have some faith that 99 won't have anymore tree, airport or out of control party issues. another eff up could be the kiss of death let's all hope he realizes this and acts with responsibility and maturity. 3. Aldon's suspension and Brooks poor attitude did the OLB core in not necessarily injuries imho
Originally posted by 49er_Rider:
Lynch

Who is the back up to aldon and lynch mijo

Your not drafting someone in the 1st or 2nd to be a backup...
Share 49ersWebzone