There are 180 users in the forums

jkly

Originally posted by Afrikan:
so........he might be the last realistic speedster we can get aye?

Smith should be gone by the time we pick.

I think Smith will still be there. I think Conley is still worth considering. What if DGB, Smith, and Conley are all ther when we pick. To we take one or move back?
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
I think Smith will still be there. I think Conley is still worth considering. What if DGB, Smith, and Conley are all ther when we pick. To we take one or move back?

The 49ers need impact players. Armstead is a project and will not make an impact in his first two years. DBG has the best potential, but again another project. We need starters at CB, ILB, WR, TE and OL. Who is left on the board that can start?
Originally posted by Afrikan:
so........he might be the last realistic speedster we can get aye?

Smith should be gone by the time we pick.

IMO, we move back but not too far.
Originally posted by Truman49:

The 49ers need impact players. Armstead is a project and will not make an impact in his first two years. DBG has the best potential, but again another project. We need starters at CB, ILB, WR, TE and OL. Who is left on the board that can start?

maybe not.

I really did NOT want him BUTTT

the more I thought about it:

A). He was an almost unanimous choice for us by the so-called "Experts" - so there has to be at least some merit to that many opinions

B). JT & scouts interviewed him and did their due diligence -

C). JT is an excellent DLine coach and I feel he sees a guy who he can improve.

I'm thinking the guy makes leaps and bounds improvement by the end of the season and is an impact starter in year 2.

No you pick Conley
Originally posted by Truman49:
Most of the draftees are projects.
baalke...is at it again ...dam I am starting to miss s mcloughan
f**k this
In baalke I trust my ass
4th round receivers, Baalke has some weird aversion to drafting a Wideout unless it`s the 4th round,lets ee what the hell Baalke`s gonna do with the 3 4th round picks? will he package 2 and move up towards the top and snag a wideout?

Share 49ersWebzone