LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 305 users in the forums

WR - Breshad Perriman UCF

Just saw that Mel Kiper has him going to the Niners at 15. States the more he watches him the more he believes he may go in the first round.

I know a lot of people in this forum really like this kid, but anyone like him enough for 15? Also, Kipers mock had Cooper, Parker, and White gone as well as Shelton and Armstead before 15. Devin Smith, Phillip Dorsett, and Devin Funchess also go in the first round.
[ Edited by birdie2bogey on Feb 11, 2015 at 9:55 AM ]
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
I dont think Perriman is a top 15 pick.. .Kiper sucks when a team's certain need is no longer available.. he tends to reach deep.. We have Steve Johnson, and he to me, is Perriman who is tapping his "PRIME" years..
Originally posted by 9moon:
I dont think Perriman is a top 15 pick.. .Kiper sucks when a team's certain need is no longer available.. he tends to reach deep.. We have Steve Johnson, and he to me, is Perriman who is tapping his "PRIME" years..

This kid is supposed to be super fast though, If he runs a 4.3 or low end 4.4.....do we gamble??
Huge fan of Perriman, but not in the first.
haven't really watched Perriman, to be honest, other than highlight videos.

checked multiple draft sites and he is ranked anywhere from 12-26 at the WR position

seems like a legit player for Baalke in the 1st lol
His dad was decent until he went to NO, not really sure about Breshad only seen his youtube vids.
[ Edited by Jesu80ncleats on Feb 11, 2015 at 10:59 AM ]
Perriman at #15 is a huge reach. DL or OL would make more sense.
Originally posted by birdie2bogey:
Just saw that Mel Kiper has him going to the Niners at 15. States the more he watches him the more he believes he may go in the first round.

I know a lot of people in this forum really like this kid, but anyone like him enough for 15? Also, Kipers mock had Cooper, Parker, and White gone as well as Shelton and Armstead before 15. Devin Smith, Phillip Dorsett, and Devin Funchess also go in the first round.

Anyway you could post his top 15?
  • crew
  • Veteran
I had Niners taking him in the 3rd round of my mock. Could possibly see taking him with the 2nd round pick, but not in the 1st round.
Never mind found it!

http://imgur.com/3SkxViQ,QVCYbBq

This is the sole reason I don't ever listen to Kiper.
He's an idiot lol
[ Edited by Quest4six on Feb 11, 2015 at 1:22 PM ]
Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if the Browns go WR in FA....they have a ton of cap space and haven't really done well in the draft.
Draft is flush with talent at WR. No need to reach for Perriman. He does look like Dez Bryant on film tho.
Had him as an easy 2nd rd talent, but wow... #15, huh?

It wouldn't shock or send my remote through the TV. Have to figure Kiper heard something that suggested Perriman would time much better than most think. Good WR.. and if DGB can still be spoken of as a 1st rd prospect, then why not Breshad.
Well he's a vertical threat all the way pretty much but 1st round would be a big reach IMO.
Share 49ersWebzone