There are 226 users in the forums

Pre-Combine Divisional Mock- 2 Rounds Complete

The Green Bay Packers select Jake Fisher, OT, Oregon.

He's the BPA available in my opinion and Bulaga always gets hurt, so it wouldn't hurt to have some depth and possibly his future replacement there. There are no ILB's worth considering drafting here even though that's the biggest need for the Packers. Thought about CB here as well (I don't think WR is an immediate need because I think they resign Cobb and Davante Adams is developing).
Preparing for the eventual departure of Lynch, Seattle selects RB, TJ Yeldon, Alabama.
New England selects Cody Prewitt FS, Ole Miss
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
who be next???
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
is this done?
Only 2 rounds?
Yeah, I think this is done. This was intended as a pre-combine draft and didn't get through 2 rounds until the combine was pretty much done.

For a wrap up, post your divisional picks by team.
NFC West:

San Francisco - OLB, Vic Beasley, Clemson
WR, Sammie Coates, Auburn

St. Louis - OT, La'el Collins, LSU
CB, Jaeen Collins, LSU

Arizona - C/OC, Cameron Erving, Florida State
ILB, Paul Dawson, TCU

Seattle - TE, Maxx Williams, Minnesota
RB, TJ Yeldon, Alabama
Oakland Raiders-
Leonard Williams
DT, USC
Dorial Green-Beckham
WR, OU

San Diego Chargers-
Eddie Goldman
DT, FSU
Duke Johnson
RB, UM

Kansas City-
Shaq Thompson
SS, Washington
AJ Cann
OG, South Carolina

Denver Broncos-
Devin Funchess
TE, Michigan
Tre Jackson
OG, FSU
NFC North:

Minnesota: OT Brandon Scherff, Iowa
WR Jaelen Strong, Arizona St
Traded 3rd round pick to Chicago to move from 11 to 7.

Chicago: NT Danny Shelton, Washington
DE/OLB, Nate Orchard, Utah
Received 3rd round pick from Vikings

Detroit: OT T.J. Clemmings, Pittsburgh
CB Kevin Johnson, Wake Forest

Green Bay: DT Jordan Phillips, Oklahoma
OT Jake Fisher, Oregon
Received Oakland's 4th round pick and gave up their 6th round pick to move back from 30 to 35.

Pretty happy with all these teams' results. Minnesota may not have needed to trade up for Scherff, but got Strong in the mid-2nd round to make up for it. Chicago may have reached slightly for Orchard in the 2nd, but were able to trade back a bit to pick up a 3rd round pick and still get Shelton. Detroit got solid value on both picks and covered 2 of their needs (would have liked to get a DT though). Green Bay went DT with their first pick expecting an ILB to be there for their second pick. Several teams reached for ILB's, so they got a good value on Jake Fisher who had a really good combine.
[ Edited by eastcoast49ersfan on Feb 25, 2015 at 5:37 PM ]

It all looks so good this time of year. I sure hope it's a draft class like 2009 or 2011 where you almost can't go wrong in the top half of the draft.
Share 49ersWebzone