There are 207 users in the forums

Offseason and Mock

Originally posted by D-49ers:
I came up with my own draft pick I came with my own off season. I was think some of the same thing but different with the restructure. But if want to get me on that LOL then go ahead But wait you said I copy his offseason if you look again it totally different as far 11 post it don't matter because I be no this every day. Look if you don't like the post don't comment.

Only think you changed was not restructuring Aldon Smith and took out an "etc". Everything else is verbatim from GEEK. At least acknowledge him as your source for your copy and paste is all I'm saying.

And to about your mock, don't like it. We add 4 CBs when we are getting 2 rookies off IR from this year. 3 WRs, Boldin and Johnson start, let's say Strong is #3, who's 4 and 5? Ellington, Patton, Diggs, Byrd?
Man I just looked at your mock. Really I have seen so many mock look just like your I can't believe you come out like yours so original I can pick on all your mock. But all I wanted was feed back not to back and forth with you over a post and this is not mock draft I have done . I don't care how you put it all a hope that we want for our team I don't get no grade no free tickets nothing. Everybody on this board want the same thing.
Man I just looked at your mock. Really I have seen so many mock look just like your I can't believe you come out like yours so original I can pick on all your mock. But all I wanted was feed back not to back and forth with you over a post and this is not mock draft I have done . I don't care how you put it all a hope that we want for our team I don't get no grade no free tickets nothing. Everybody on this board want the same thing.
Go ahead and pick on mine. I'd love to hear what the draftnik in you could pick apart in mine. What's so "similar"? I typically pick players others don't hype up much, I include players schools, heights, weights, projected 40s, pictures to go along with the players, sometimes youtube clips, and I break down how they would fit on our team (none of which you did). So please, tell me how mine is similar to anyone's.

You said you just wanted feedback and I gave it to you. Now if you don't like it, that's on you.
I looked at everybody mock draft on this board not just him I look at a lot of draft sites. As for the WR how long you think they will be around Boldin last year Johnson might get cut. I am a gamecock I hope ellington take next step had high hopes for Patton this his 3rd year on a 4 year deal at some point we got to look past next year right? The CB Nick Marshal is a project But after last year when we was pulling guys off the street to play. You right we got two on IR but only I feel good about one. How many RB we had going into camp and how did we in up with how many CB did in up with.
I did all that with firs mock I did least year but I just did this on my lunch break I have seen a lot of plan mock but thanks for feed back I will post another comment if you like if not thanks any way.
I like the off-season moves but think the draft is overkill in the CB and WR position. We are still trying to see what we have in Patton and Ellington and we have Brock coming back along with seeing what we have in last year's picks of Reaser (extremely talented) and Acker (played great in his opportunity during the preseason).

Love the Duke Johnson pick and would be ecstatic if we can steal him in the 3rd.
  • bors
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Travisty13:
Originally posted by bors:
just curious, have no opinion or side on the matter.

but how does one plagerize a mock draft. is it just all the picks are the same and same order?
when one says layout. is that just the order in which names are presented(ex. cuts then free agency then draft?)

i have just seen this come up before and was condering what was going on.

This is from GEEK's mock, which is just under this thread:
Originally posted by GEEK:
Assumptions:
- We restructure Kap, Willis, S. Johnson, and A. Smith to create room.
- Youth movement - goodbye Gore, Wilhoite, Iupati, Crabtree, etc.
- Breadth over Depth in the draft - think 2014 draft 2.0.

Key Resignings: Dan Skuta - DE/LB | Chris Culliver - CB

Key Trades:

- Ahmad Brooks for Redskins 2015 5th round pick
- Michael Wilhoite for Bears 2015 6th round pick
And now this mock:

Assumptions:
- We restructure Kap, Willis, S. Johnson.
- Goodbye Gore, Wilhoite, Iupati, Crabtree,

Key Trades:
- Ahmad Brooks for Browns 2015 5th round pick
- Michael Wilhoite for Bears 2015 6th round pick

He literally just cut and pasted GEEK's offseason. Same Brooks/Wilhoite trade (yet doesnt even draft anyone with the picks he aquired in "his mock"). Just bad form to not at least acknowledge he stole it from GEEK's idea.

Lol two line that I modified where is your mock all I see you do is comment on others people post. You come up with one. I did that on my lunch break and that got you mad lol really. This is about sharing ideas every body on this board does this and you trying to call me out. LMAO I check daily and I can point where other people modified or copied someone else YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS!!!!!

And I put out a mock every year, with my own ideas. You might have known that if you had more than 11 posts.

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/nfl-draft/177212-travisty13-got-bored-made-mock-draft/
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/nfl-draft/171319-out-left-field-mock-pre-combine/
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/nfl-draft/152987-travistys-non-travesty-mock/
thanks now my eyes are open
I smell a major lawsuit brewing!
This is ridiculous...who cares where the draft came from? Yall flame new guys yall flame Seahawk fans..get a grip dude it is just NOT that serious
Plagiarism? Really?!? is this structure so remarkable that another fan can't take it? That's a silly charge for this. Even if typed out instead of copy/paste, it takes less than 2 minutes to type those initial moves... same or not. Let's not act as if he stole some remarkable masterpiece effort, eh?

- Horrible idea to restructure Kaep. No way I am handing him more guaranteed money... yet.
- Great if we get a 5th for Brooks.. but I doubt it at his current base salaries... but let's assume it is so.
- Really not getting someone to trade for Wilhoite.

- Not impressed with the FA, but don't expect to be. How bout our own FAs? keeping Cully or Cox? Guess not, if we are drafting 3 CBs... Iupati?

- Really like Strong enough for SF to take him there... nice pick.
- Like Duke enough... the rest is alright.

Great mock GEEK
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
D-49ers - I like your assumptions and key trades. Not a fan of the draft.

You should have just copied and pasted everything in my mock.
Lol Geek sorry I took you 4 lines LMBO.
Wow, thought I was coming in to see a mock draft and discussion around it. Not what I thought.
Originally posted by cortana49:
Wow, thought I was coming in to see a mock draft and discussion around it. Not what I thought.

Some people on here need to eat a snickers
Share 49ersWebzone