LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 261 users in the forums

Big Wide Receivers 2015 Draft

Originally posted by JimHarbaugh:
I refuse to fal in love with more WRs for Baalke to pass them all up. It was really hard watching Beckham Jr, Benjamin, Moncrief, Bryant etc etc etc having great rookie years and knowing that we missed out on an exceptional WR class. I am really hoping Ellington makes huge strides in year 2.

lol so true...

...and sad
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
NOT to burst everyones bubbles about the list, but I'm pretty sure there's gonna be an INCH or two subtracted from each of those list after the combine...
Originally posted by JimHarbaugh:
I refuse to fal in love with more WRs for Baalke to pass them all up. It was really hard watching Beckham Jr, Benjamin, Moncrief, Bryant etc etc etc having great rookie years and knowing that we missed out on an exceptional WR class. I am really hoping Ellington makes huge strides in year 2.

My favorite was Beckham, but he was taken at #12. Niners had no chance at that. Then I was hoping for Cooks.

Maybe this year.
What about Jordan Taylor?

6'5", 204, 4.54 40

Likely available in tbe mid to late rounds.
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9moon:
NOT to burst everyones bubbles about the list, but I'm pretty sure there's gonna be an INCH or two subtracted from each of those list after the combine...

Perhaps an inch or two from some of those on the list, but from each one (every one) on the list. I don't think so, but we will find out soon.
DeVante Parker Louisville Highlights: http://youtu.be/VomN9FMUuOg
Originally posted by Butter:
What about Jordan Taylor?

6'5", 204, 4.54 40

Likely available in tbe mid to late rounds.

I think he's got the perfect build to play PG in the NBA.
Share 49ersWebzone