LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 238 users in the forums

Big Wide Receivers 2015 Draft

• buck
  • Veteran
Many are interested getting a big, fast wide receiver.

Here is a list of wide receivers 6-2 or taller in this year's draft and their production in their last two years of college football.

We have to wait for the Combine and Pro Days to get a better sense of how fast they are.

edit: I had all of Vince Mayle's production stats wrong. Here are the corrected numbers for the last two years.

[ Edited by buck on Feb 1, 2015 at 1:09 PM ]
Nice list there
I want the one with Beckham's hands, breakaway speed...and a nasty attitude about going to get the ball. Which one is that, White? Or, is there a hidden gem in the group that won't cost us our 1st round pick? Should be fun.
Austin hill is going to be a really good NFL player and looking back 5 years from now people are gonna say how did this guy not get drafted way higher
Breshad Perriman is a monster. Runs wild and aggressive. Id love for the 49ers to pick him up in the third. He has big play written all over him. He fights for the ball, makes plays downfield, and is good after the catch. Sign me up!

We need a red zone threat is where we struggled
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Murphys1:
I want the one with Beckham's hands, breakaway speed...and a nasty attitude about going to get the ball. Which one is that, White? Or, is there a hidden gem in the group that won't cost us our 1st round pick? Should be fun.

If you want good hands, my guess is that DeVante Parker is the man.

Originally posted by saniner:
Breshad Perriman is a monster. Runs wild and aggressive. Id love for the 49ers to pick him up in the third. He has big play written all over him. He fights for the ball, makes plays downfield, and is good after the catch. Sign me up!

Wow! This guy is totally on my radar now. Loving the size and watching him run away from dbs. Looks to have good hands as well. 100% endorsement.
Originally posted by theninermaniac:

Wow! This guy is totally on my radar now. Loving the size and watching him run away from dbs. Looks to have good hands as well. 100% endorsement.

I agree. What impressed me the most though was his ability to adjust to the ball. I think that is huge when you have a QB that isn't deadly accurate.

Kevin White.

You can close this thread now.
Jaelen Strong
[ Edited by trevorontario on Jan 31, 2015 at 1:56 PM ]
Originally posted by btak49:
Originally posted by theninermaniac:

I agree. What impressed me the most though was his ability to adjust to the ball. I think that is huge when you have a QB that isn't deadly accurate.

Agreed. How many 50 yd+ tds were in that highlight reel? He seems to have big hands, and looks more than capable of handling Kaep's fastball. He had good footwork and body control in the reel, and looks to have deep speed. Only thing I didn't see was him running short-intermidiate routes. He's looking like a 2nd-3rd round prospect. There are a lot of good WRs in this draft.
JJ Worton is another guy to add to the list. Suffered a torn ACL this past year, but he looked like a goo prospect prior to the injury. He's from UCF just like Perriman.
  • DeUh
  • Veteran
Yes Perriman is an interesting prospect. 20,0 yards per reception last season (20,8 in ´13).

Listed him in LifelongNiner´s Outside Of Top 5 thread in December http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/nfl-draft/180630-looking-outside-of-the-top/#post4
Share 49ersWebzone