Willis
Staley

Cut
Dahl
Martin

Trade
Brooks to Washington 6th rd pick..

FA signees
Dt Alualu 1st rd pick who I see getting better with better players around him..Glenn Dorsey type revival with us
Back up qb...who..??? Wait for OC signed

Justin smith decides to retire unfortunately but on the bright side saves us $$

Draft

1st rd trade..every player at the position of need (wr and DL) who are worth being picked at 15 are gone so we trade back..we get an extra 3rd by moving back 10 spots..25th overall we draft DGB..a beast a monster a mismatch tall strong fast but has problems that I hope have stopped..

2nd rd trade we move up 7 spots giving up our 2nd and next yrs 4th to grab our dline in Arik Armstead out of Oregon..this kid is huge and physical and hopefully will be our future opposite tank..

3rd rd cb out of Oregon..IFO EKPRE OLUMO injury special that I'm ok with bc I feel our cbs are strong IF we resign cully..

3rd rd rb out of Boise state Jay Ajayi everytime I watched him play he impressed..a smaller Eddie lacy type..was looking for a speed quick back to pair with Hyde but idk who..

4th rd OT out of South Carolina Corey Robinson back up takes over for Jonathan Martin who will be better

5th rd TE out of Oklahoma Blake Bell so many are calling him the best sleeper

6th rd WR out of ND Davaris Daniels wasn't eligible this yr bc of academics unsure he declares tho

6th rd pass rusher Devonte Fields out of TCU who played juco this yr bc he wasn't eligible and unsure why..if you do know plz tell..maybe we hit a he again on a late round pass rusher with problems

7th rd S Isaiah Johnson out of Georgia tech was talked about being a top safety after his freshman year but fell off..

53 man

Kap
Gore Hyde Ajayi
Miller
Davis McDonald bell Millard
Boldin Johnson DGB Ellington Patton Daniels
Davis Robinson
Boone Martin
Kilgore
Thomas looney
Staley

Tank Alualu
Dorsey Williams dial
Armstead TJE Ramsey
Smith skuta
Willis wilhoite
Bowman Borland
Lynch lemonier fields
Brock cully dj ward reaser
Reid Johnson
Bethea mcray

Dawson
Lee
Nelson

Thoughts plz..?
[ Edited by jersey49er on Jan 27, 2015 at 10:52 AM ]
Chud isn't coming to the Niners
Hassleback? As in Matt Hassleback? Come on
Originally posted by lamontb:

Sooo gabbert is a more reliable back up ?? Lmaooo COME ON..IF we sign chud..hassleback Knows
the Playbook
[ Edited by jersey49er on Jan 27, 2015 at 10:04 AM ]

I think you need to revisit the Hassleback choice.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:

I think you need to revisit the Hassleback choice.

Who would you want as a back up ? Gabbert again or McCoy like 2 yrs ago..I feel hasskeback is better then both by far..
How about drafting a guy to groom for your system instead of a 88 yr old back up who can't cut it just like MCoy and Gabbert.
How about drafting a guy to groom for your system instead of a 88 yr old back up who can't cut it just like MCoy and Gabbert.

I'm not opposed to that but who ? In my eyes this is a bad draft for a qb..
So let me get this straight you all would rather a rookie qb come in and be on the same level as kap learning the Playbook instead of a proven vet who yes is older but knows the system and can help your franchise qb who is on the hot seat this year ????
Originally posted by jersey49er:
So let me get this straight you all would rather a rookie qb come in and be on the same level as kap learning the Playbook instead of a proven vet who yes is older but knows the system and can help your franchise qb who is on the hot seat this year ????

but Chud isn't coming here so I don't understand why you're arguing this

Chud Staying in Indy
Originally posted by AsianJeff:

No really arguing just asking opinions and yes I've heard he would rather stay with the colts bc it will help his chance of becoming a HC again..but until we hire an OC I hope for him..if it's not him it's mike shanahan..right ? So who were back ups in Washington that know his system ? I want as much help for kap as possible..
[ Edited by jersey49er on Jan 27, 2015 at 10:31 AM ]
Originally posted by AsianJeff:

No really arguing just asking opinions and yes I've heard he would rather stay with the colts bc it will help his chance of becoming a HC again..but until we hire an OC I hope for him..if it's not him it's mike shanahan..right ? So who were back ups in Washington that know his system ? I want as much help for kap as possible..

only possibility would be trading for Kirk Cousins

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/12235327/rob-chudzinski-remains-indianapolis-colts-coaching-staff
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/12235327/rob-chudzinski-remains-indianapolis-colts-coaching-staff

Yup just literally read it..sucks..
Share 49ersWebzone