There are 170 users in the forums

Dante Fowler, Jr - Pass Rusher - Florida

Originally posted by 9moon:
over even before it started.. sad sad sad...

I say we offer Tank and Boone for Jagz 1st rounder in next years draft.. uhmmm, lets throw in VD as well..

This isn't Madden. You can't throw a bunch of low value assets together and get a top 5 pick. Why would they make that trade? They aren't going to be competitive with those 3 players so they'd be getting short term rentals for nothing and giving away what could be a very valuable pick (and if they win an extra game or two, their picks in every round are worth less).

I say we offer Tank and Boone for Jagz 1st rounder in next years draft.. uhmmm, lets throw in VD as well..

You wanna give the jags some kind of VD they already have enough crap to deal with outside of penicillin shots in the booty. But would trade boone and a second for their first, it should be top 5.
Originally posted by philosoraptor:
You wanna give the jags some kind of VD they already have enough crap to deal with outside of penicillin shots in the booty. But would trade boone and a second for their first, it should be top 5.

That's another trade they would laugh at. Boone is only signed through this season and may hold out again in training camp. They aren't going to trade what should be a top 5 pick for Boone and what should be a mid-2nd round pick even if Boone plans to re-sign there. It wouldn't even make sense for them to trade their first round pick for our first round pick and Boone.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran

lol
  • evil
  • Veteran

They still have Chris Clemons who had 8 sacks to play the LEO role. They signed Julius Thomas and drafted AJ Cann so they don't need VD or Boone. If they look to add another player to see time at LEO with Clemons, they will likely either trade for someone on the cheap or grab a guy from preseason roster cuts but they could use Ryan Davis out there as well.
Share 49ersWebzone