LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 259 users in the forums

Quinten Rollins- CB, Miami (Ohio)

• xcfan
  • Veteran
If he runs 4.4, then he looks like a top 20-40 draft pick, because he's super athletic and he's really built well. You just have to make sure he loves football enough to meet the work expectations.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Actually, I saw 3 to 4 of his games this season, and I really think that he's gonna be a gem.. each game I saw, he really reminded me of the Cardinals first pick from last year (Buchanon??) who always would make a play or two from each game..

1st round, no i would not use one.. but top 10 in my opinion on round 2..
can't wait for Monday
Originally posted by xcfan:
If he runs 4.4, then he looks like a top 20-40 draft pick, because he's super athletic and he's really built well. You just have to make sure he loves football enough to meet the work expectations.

It's especially a good thing that the 49ers new defensive backs coach is the DB position coach at the Combine.
This guy is similar to Armstead in that he's a former basketball player with raw talent and an extremely high ceiling. If he's there at 46 he should be in consideration.
Originally posted by ModestoNiner33:
This guy is similar to Armstead in that he's a former basketball player with raw talent and an extremely high ceiling. If he's there at 46 he should be in consideration.

Second round is to early for him imo.

It would be okay if we pick him up in the third. But i would rather PJ Williams.
[ Edited by SF_Warrior on May 1, 2015 at 3:31 PM ]
Originally posted by SF_Warrior:
Originally posted by ModestoNiner33:

Second round is to early for him imo.

It would be okay if we pick him up in the third. But i would rather PJ Williams.

If we could get him in the 3rd then I'm down with it. I'd rather have Darby than PJ Williams IMO.
Share 49ersWebzone