There are 159 users in the forums

Anthony Chickillo 4-3 DE

If we switch to a 4-3 defense which is starting to sound like a real possibility we will need to add some depth to DE. Chickillo just showed at the shrine game he was a horrible fit in a 3-4 defense as a 2 gap DE but as a 4-3 end he has some real potential. Worth a 5th round pick IMO. Won't have a highlight tape for him due to Miami using him wrong but he created a lot of buzz at the east west shrine game.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
If we switch to a 4-3 defense which is starting to sound like a real possibility we will need to add some depth to DE. Chickillo just showed at the shrine game he was a horrible fit in a 3-4 defense as a 2 gap DE but as a 4-3 end he has some real potential. Worth a 5th round pick IMO. Won't have a highlight tape for him due to Miami using him wrong but he created a lot of buzz at the east west shrine game.

Great find. Definitely a guy who got my attention, as he was a very highly rated player coming out of HS, but as you pointed out was badly miscast in a 34, but performed at a very high level in a 43 at the EW Shrine game
Yeah coming out of high school was voted the MVP over some guy named Jadaveon Clowney in a all star game.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
I remember watching that High School All Star game and the kid was impressive.. I think early 4th would be the perfect billing for him, and really guys, I see a lot of #69 in him...

JARED ALLEN - relentless pursut.... motor runs 120% non stop..
He was a 5-star recruit coming out of HS, so the talent is clearly there. However, I don't think it's a done deal that we switch to a 4-3.
kid has a motor
Share 49ersWebzone