There are 288 users in the forums

Tomsula's input on 2015 #1 pick?

Baalke is making the pick, but does Tomsula influence the selection?

Shelton
Goldman
Malcom

vs.

White
Parker
This is Baalke's team now.

Tomsula will say yes to anything Baalke says.
Originally posted by Butter:
Baalke is making the pick, but does Tomsula influence the selection?

Shelton
Goldman
Malcom

vs.

White
Parker

Hell f**king no

Bludgeon
Melvin Gordon- Bludgeon
Tomsula isnt going to have any say on the pick. None at all.
Originally posted by ESWYoung08:
Melvin Gordon- Bludgeon

Bingo.
Originally posted by theninermaniac:
This is Baalke's team now.

Tomsula will say yes to anything Baalke says.

This
He doesn't have a pick. He's a YES MAN. Just what they wanted.
I wonder what year in Jimmy T.'s watch as Head Coach will that Yes Man image wear thin on him.

"Jimmy tomsula-jimmy tomsula-open up your shirt like jimmy tomsula"
If Tomsula dare questions Baalke's choice, he will be fired on the spot. And then York will announce that Tomsula and the team have mutually parted ways.
Absolutely stupid question. Even Harbaugh had to just accept Baalke's roster moves. Also, we have far better record of developing lower picks on defense anyway. I'd take some convincing it's sensible to go anywhere except WR at 15.
  • lazy
  • Veteran
He'll trade down and gather more picks in the draft.
Originally posted by mrwoodz:
Absolutely stupid question. Even Harbaugh had to just accept Baalke's roster moves. Also, we have far better record of developing lower picks on defense anyway. I'd take some convincing it's sensible to go anywhere except WR at 15.

I think Baalke will stick with the 15 th pick and He will get us a WR with speed and some size,thinking K White,I believe and after hearing Him talk about trying to trade up for ODB and that the price was too high and seeing how ODB played this year,I think Baalke knows he has another Chance to get a really good WR this year and I believe He is targeting K.White, just my take on it.
Share 49ersWebzone