head coach:Todd Bowles
offensive coordinator: Scott Linehan
defensive coordinator: Vic

1~3 round
1. Devante Parker Wr Louisville
2.Christian Covington DE rice
3.T.J Clemmings T/G Pittsburgh
3.Duke Johnson RB Miami" A.Brooks trade"

remaining needs: pass rusher, speedy receiver, tights end, quarterback,cornerback.

Free agency
1. Torrey Smith Wr ravens
2. Cecil Shorts Wr Jaguars
3. Matt Moore QB Miami
4.Travelle Wharton G Panthers

Resign

1.Frank Gore
2.P.Cox
3. Kyle Nelson
4.Dan Skuta

Trade

1. A.Brooks and a 5 round pick for a 3 round in 2015
2.V. Davis for a 5 round

Cut
1. Craig Dahl
[ Edited by Trav49 on Jan 7, 2015 at 7:02 PM ]
Dude I'm so glad ur not the gm
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Tslope90:

lol
Member Milestone: This is post number 1,200 for tatdwolf49.
over loaded on WR with 1 in tha draft N 2 in free agency N why change DC
Lol that who we should target in free agency not sign we are a cheap team these are the kind of moves our GM will make we cheap check the last four years and vic Fangio my mistake.. Our team just need a good OC and speed... no Fancy name
[ Edited by Trav49 on Jan 6, 2015 at 4:27 AM ]
Damn I d be pissed if this is how it went down. Not sure where to start on this mock.
I'm trying to think like Trent and Jed cheap all these mock draft I see and off season moves are false this one is Trent all day, if I was the GM jed will fire me cause I will sign BIG NAME free agents. And I'm from Florida so speed will be on my team, We got the slowest team in the NFL....

No speed at WR
No speed at RB
No speed at CB
No speed at safety
No speed on the Dline

Kap the fastest guy on our team lol
[ Edited by Trav49 on Jan 6, 2015 at 7:29 AM ]
VD had an off year for sure, I just don't think he recovered from that back injury. Next year I look for a big year from him. All the same I don't see how you get a 5th for him, while you get a 3rd for Brooks + a 5th.

We have speed at safety and CB. Problem was injuries an lack of pass rush.

No offense, this is a terrible mock. Most of our problems were injury related. We should come out like the Steelers in 04. We lost a lot of games we wouldn't have had we been healthy. Gonna get some nice higher picks than usual. We will be healthy, and if we get a decent coach we will make a lot of noise.
Originally posted by Trav49:
I'm trying to think like Trent and Jed cheap all these mock draft I see and off season moves are false this one is Trent all day, if I was the GM jed will fire me cause I will sign BIG NAME free agents. And I'm from Florida so speed will be on my team, We got the slowest team in the NFL....

No speed at WR
No speed at RB
No speed at CB
No speed at safety
No speed on the Dline

Kap the fastest guy on our team lol

To be honest, Kap would be the fastest guy on a lot of teams.
I like Shorts as FA - he's fast

Trade Vernon Davis for a 5th round pick. lol

People are so down on Vernon. They don't realize he's a top 5 tight end. He didn't do s**t this past year because of injuries, bad quarterback play, and our inability to even target him in the passing game because of poor play calling, game planning, and a sucky O coordinator.

He'll be back to the Vernon we know as long as he's healthy next year and we get a offensive coordinator that knows what he's doing.
Lol V.Davis and A.Brooks, Craig, all play a major part in our cap space we keep them we will be over our cap. VD still want a new contact and will not get that he a got two years left maybe one so why not.. And after last year what will give for him Seahawks will give us nothing for him cause that's what he do against them nothing. Lol A.Brooks average but he is consistent with 8~9 sacks a year and good against the run.. Craig trash...

And no offense

RB: Carlos and D. Johnson from the U in the backfield with Frank..
WR: Boldin,D.Parker Louisville, S.Johnson, Torrey Smith or Cecil Shorts...Plus Bruce,patton

No offense lol what else you want what can we afford not what you will do but What will Trent do you should know our GM Jimmy ward, Bruce, ACL, LMJ lol but I feel this will be an ok mock.. Seahawks rams and Arz get these same players and beat our azz lol it's our coaching staff we need a great support staff and we just need a HC our team Respect.

Yes we had bad playing calling he still drop the ball... He still didn't block good and he never show up against the team we must beat to win nfc west..

Eric Reid not fast and yes injury was our problem on defense however we had the 3 defense at the end of the season and led the nfl in int.. who was hurt on offense A.Davis, Kilgore, V.Davis played this year and said his back was great no excuses..

I love V.Davis and A.Brooks but I don't see these guys taken a pay cut.. So they gone A.Brooks replaces with Aaron and draft another pass rusher and V.Davis with Vance and Carrier.. and draft a TE

And idc I don't want my QB being the fastest guy on my team.

And if Vic become a head coach some where Ed Donatell defensive coordinator.... And you laughing what did we give the ravens for our best WR two years in a roll....
And I meant A.Brooks + 5 round pick for a 3 round pick..
[ Edited by Trav49 on Jan 6, 2015 at 11:44 AM ]
Originally posted by Trav49:
Lol V.Davis and A.Brooks, Craig, all play a major part in our cap space we keep them we will be over our cap. VD still want a new contact and will not get that he a got two years left maybe one so why not.. And after last year what will give for him Seahawks will give us nothing for him cause that's what he do against them nothing. Lol A.Brooks average but he is consistent with 8~9 sacks a year and good against the run.. Craig trash...

And no offense

RB: Carlos and D. Johnson from the U in the backfield with Frank..
WR: Boldin,D.Parker Louisville, S.Johnson, Torrey Smith or Cecil Shorts...Plus Bruce,patton

No offense lol what else you want what can we afford not what you will do but What will Trent do you should know our GM Jimmy ward, Bruce, ACL, LMJ lol but I feel this will be an ok mock.. Seahawks rams and Arz get these same players and beat our azz lol it's our coaching staff we need a great support staff and we just need a HC our team Respect.

Yes we had bad playing calling he still drop the ball... He still didn't block good and he never show up against the team we must beat to win nfc west..

Eric Reid not fast and yes injury was our problem on defense however we had the 3 defense at the end of the season and led the nfl in int.. who was hurt on offense A.Davis, Kilgore, V.Davis played this year and said his back was great no excuses..

I love V.Davis and A.Brooks but I don't see these guys taken a pay cut.. So they gone A.Brooks replaces with Aaron and draft another pass rusher and V.Davis with Vance and Carrier.. and draft a TE

And idc I don't want my QB being the fastest guy on my team.

And if Vic become a head coach some where Ed Donatell defensive coordinator.... And you laughing what did we give the ravens for our best WR two years in a roll....
And I meant A.Brooks 5 round pick for a 3 round pick..

Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:

People are so down on Vernon. They don't realize he's a top 5 tight end. He didn't do s**t this past year because of injuries, bad quarterback play, and our inability to even target him in the passing game because of poor play calling, game planning, and a sucky O coordinator.

He'll be back to the Vernon we know as long as he's healthy next year and we get a offensive coordinator that knows what he's doing.

Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:

I'm just saying we reloading lol

Originally posted by DASeiler49:
VD had an off year for sure, I just don't think he recovered from that back injury. Next year I look for a big year from him. All the same I don't see how you get a 5th for him, while you get a 3rd for Brooks + a 5th.

We have speed at safety and CB. Problem was injuries an lack of pass rush.

No offense, this is a terrible mock. Most of our problems were injury related. We should come out like the Steelers in 04. We lost a lot of games we wouldn't have had we been healthy. Gonna get some nice higher picks than usual. We will be healthy, and if we get a decent coach we will make a lot of noise.

Originally posted by Tslope90:
Yea VD for a 5th rounder is crazy. I like the addition of Torrey Smith and your draft picks. No need cor Cecil Shorts
Originally posted by lamontb:
Yea VD for a 5th rounder is crazy. I like the addition of Torrey Smith and your draft picks. No need cor Cecil Shorts

You right lamontb let just see what he do this up coming season.. And we need cap space
Share 49ersWebzone