• DeUh
  • Veteran
DL
Eddie Goldman
Height 6-4
Weight 336
Florida State #90

Jimbo Fisher (Florida State HC)

Eddie Goldman was ... wow. That guy was dominant. That's one of the most dominant performances we've had around here.

Charles Kelly (Florida State DC)

He's always been a good player and had a lot of ability. This year he's been able to take over games inside. It's been very obvious to everyone watching that, wow, No. 90 has taken over.

Mario Edwards Jr. (Florida State Teammate)

Eddie's able to take up two guys, sometimes even three just because he's so strong.

Highlight Tape

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaukT9hThBg

[ Edited by DeUh on Mar 2, 2015 at 11:15 AM ]
  • DeUh
  • Veteran
Reserved For Stats.
  • DeUh
  • Veteran
Reserved For Tape.
He is my fav D-linemen bigg strong he can play all over our line ... i hope we're smarter then last yr N pick him ...im hopin we can do a trade back into tha 1st round to get him N WR D.Parker ...
I like him in the first even if Cowboy stays.
  • cools
  • Veteran
Hope he's there in the 2nd for us, though I have us taking his teamate OT E.Flowers in the 2nd atm

Seems like FSU going to very well represented in this draft!
Officially declared. I love his upside. Huge guy with great strength and surprising quickness. He reminds me of Bryant Young with the way he clubs people and tosses them aside. I think if Tomsula sticks around he can make this guy into a serious threat. I like him or Brown out of Texas
  • DeUh
  • Veteran
Originally posted by saniner:
Officially declared.

FSU's Eddie Goldman To Declare For NFL Draft

Goldman, a junior, is widely considered to be a first-round selection in the upcoming draft. In 14 games, Goldman led the Seminoles in sacks (four) and registered 35 tackles, eight for loss.

He was a Rivals five-star recruit from Washington's Friendship Collegiate Academy.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/sources--fsu-s-eddie-goldman-to-declare-for-nfl-draft-190550904.html
  • Kuya
  • Veteran
I prefer d-line help in the first round.
In a 4-3, put this guy right next to Justin Smith with Aldon and Lynch on the ends.

Baller
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
In a 4-3, put this guy right next to Justin Smith with Aldon and Lynch on the ends.

Sick.

Something also tells me that this guy could be a favorite among the 49ers brass. I just think it's less likely that we go the Kevin White route in the first round now.
Would be a welcome addition to this roster. Tomsula type of pick.
got a good feeling about this guy
Now you're talkin'...Goldman's got it all...size, toughness, quickness and flexibility (can play well inside or outside). I'd love to see him go at #15.
Share 49ersWebzone