QB Johnson

Trade:
Ahmad Brooks & 5th to CLE for 3rd rounder

FA Sign:
DL Jared Odrick
OT Joe Barksdale
QB Hoyer

Draft:
1st. WR Devante Parker (Louisville) Explosive, fast speed who is downfield threat, gets separation and is even a red zone target. fits every need. big catching radius.

2nd. OL Cameron Irving (Florida State) Versatile player who can play every line position it seems. Big guy who can help this team immediately and future starter.

3rd. RB TJ Yeldon. Can emerge with Hyde in future as 1&2. Does everything right and can change a game. Playmaker. Hopefully here at this time

3rd. DL Grady Jarrett. Replacement in clogged D Line. Put Odrick at De/DT. Jarrett gets to QB and stops run affectively, with multiple sacks in career and TFL.

4th CB Doran Grant. Physical cornerback who works hard and shows a true dominance at times. Solid size at 5'11. Leader as well

5th. QB- Brandon Bridge. Similar player to Kap. Can really connect on deep ball and has amazing potential. Good thrower. Can develop into a good quarterback. Him or Grayson here

6th- WR Mario Alford. Tavon Austin type player. Speedster, true returner. Good value guy here

7th K Robert Aguayo. Accurate kicker with potential. Has good leg power and accuracy. Phil Dawson's replacement.

My first mock draft. I hope to get feedback! Go 9ers. Let's win it next year!
Nice mock
  • All22
  • Veteran
Shanahan seems like the guy they want. Fits the "teacher mold", ties the 49er golden years, innovative and identifiable offensive philosophy, built-in successor, and experience with mobile QB's. I can already see the marketing with him and Steve Young talking about the glory years.
Devante Parker is overraged and projects to be a possession receiver in the nfl and he doesn't have "fast speed" he's a 4.5 guy nice speed but not a burner
Originally posted by Tslope90:
Devante Parker is overraged and projects to be a possession receiver in the nfl and he doesn't have "fast speed" he's a 4.5 guy nice speed but not a burner

They're predicting a 4.39 this year at the combine. He fits every need at WR that we are looking for.
HC- Shanahan
OC- Kyle Shanahan

Stopped reading right there. I just watched them 2 clowns run a debacle in DC. I don't want to see that in San Fran
Originally posted by lamontb:
HC- Shanahan
OC- Kyle Shanahan

Stopped reading right there. I just watched them 2 clowns run a debacle in DC. I don't want to see that in San Fran

I am predicting that's the coaches. Not saying I want them by any stretch. Although, RG3 had a great rookie season and made playoffs. Then played injured for a full year and struggled. He showed he could work with mobile quarterbacks. RG3 was R.O.Y, and made playoffs where he got hurt.
Lamont, look at these statistics.

2012 RG3 (healthy knee, under the Shanahans): 65.6 CMP%, 8.14 Y/A (best in NFL), 20 TD, 5 INT, 102.4 passer rating; 815 yards rushing, 6.8 Y/A, 7 TD
2012 Alfred Morris: 1,613 yards (2nd in NFL), 4.8 Y/A, 13 TD

He's 40 has been times at 4.35. Plus speed is the most overrated attribute for a WR anyways. There are plenty more ways to get open and he has the ability to do all of them.

i heard he clocked in a 4.5 because of an injury but the combine will really give some insight on this kid

Share 49ersWebzone