There are 217 users in the forums

2015 mock draft & coaching staff to take us to the next level

Head Coach: Pep Hamilton Look what he has done wit the colts offense and i think we should have gotten him as OC wen Harbaugh left stanford instead of roman
Offensive Coordinator: marc trestman
Keep rest of offensive staff
Assistant Head Coach/DC: Vic Fangio
Keep Defensive staff

SIGN: Matt hasselbeck to tutor kaepernick
Restructure: bowman, willis, anthony davis,
Resign: gore, iupati, culliver, cox, tony jerod-eddie, skuta, vernon davis, glen dorsey, wilhoite
Trade: ahmad brooks for future draft pick to save cap room and has attitude problems
Release: crabtree, dahl, osgood, Get rid of special team only players and develop better ones.
Convince justin smith to play one more year

Draft
15th pick-kevin white wr
2nd round-dorial green-beckham wr
3rd karl Joseph hard hitting safety
4th terry williams NT DEPTH
5th david cobb RB Depth
6th Lyndon Trail OLB DEPTH
7th Brandon Bridge Developmental Backup QB

*does not include comp picks or trades
Two WRs with the top two picks? Not gonna happen. DGB won't be around when we pick in the second.
We need OL and CB help before another safety
Originally posted by jordanroberts88:
Two WRs with the top two picks? Not gonna happen. DGB won't be around when we pick in the second.
We need OL and CB help before another safety

If honey badger can fall to the 2nd for weed so can DGB. We drafted OL and CB last year. maybe a swing tackle if anything. But with eric reid concussions we need depth and karl joseph can help with special teams. Plus 2 wr's cuz boldin and johnson is aging and is gone after 2015 and wr is the weakness on the team.
We won't have the cap room if you expect us to retain Iupati, he will demand top dollar, which Baalke won't pay, which is smart, because he is overrated.

Restructuring Bowman isn't smart, he was just restructured this past offseason. I doubt they restructure A.Davis, not smart to add on future guaranteed money into future years.

Willis would be the logical choice, but I would hope for an extension. I could see them moving to a 4-3 defense, with Bow-Willis-Borland at LB'er spots.
Why are we resigning Vernon Davis and Glenn Dorsey?

Dorsey just got an extension this season and Vernon Davis was terrible and has one season left...if anything that guy needs to restructure of his ass is gone.
I don't think this guy is very well read when it comes to the 49ers. A lot of this doesn't make sense. I would be cool to have Kevin White and Dorial Green-Beckham on our team though. Lol.
Disagree completely on Mark Trestman.

I think his "abilities" are WAY over-rated.

Chicago's offense sucked.

and, I know, they beat us - that was because inept offensive coaching couldn't score points.
We have a definate need at DE and probably at guard that we might want to address early in the draft. I can see a WR in rd 1 but probably not rds 1 and 2 unless something amazing happens. We still have Boldin. SJ, Patton and Ellington.
Share 49ersWebzone