LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 262 users in the forums

Tampa Bay Gets the Number One Overall Pick

Tampa Bay Gets the Number One Overall Pick

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Did Mariota declare yet??
I get that they need a QB, but I don't think you should take a guy first overall if you aren't absolutely sold and I'm not sold on neither. Horrible year to need a QB and have the first overall pick. This is like the 2000 draft. Maybe they can find their Tom Brady floating around in the sixth.
  • FaTaL
  • Veteran
if lovie wants to survive another year he better get a qb and spend the rest of his picks on o-line and defense
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
They should trade it. Both those qb's are garbage

Winston!
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
the usc guy is a day-one, impact player. who knows what mariota will be in a nfl offense...and when? gotta go with an impact defender.
Originally posted by xcfan:
the usc guy is a day-one, impact player. who knows what mariota will be in a nfl offense...and when? gotta go with an impact defender.

This. I need more assurances if I'm taking a QB number one overall, and I don't see it with either Winston (off-field) or Mariotta (who really knows?). I do think they have Jeff Tedford in Tampa as OC if that helps anything.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:

This. I need more assurances if I'm taking a QB number one overall, and I don't see it with either Winston (off-field) or Mariotta (who really knows?). I do think they have Jeff Tedford in Tampa as OC if that helps anything.

He left the team several weeks back
Originally posted by LZRD_WZRD:

Oh wow. Where did he go and who's there now?
Originally posted by LZRD_WZRD:

Oh wow. Where did he go and who's there now?

Idk who's there now, but he's now the HC of a CFL team

Share 49ersWebzone