LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 289 users in the forums

2014 Draft Picks Who Had Bad Rookie Years (and may or may not one day be busts)

Ok people I changed the thread title so stop whining about semantics and discuss the rookies who sucked this year
Originally posted by LZRD_WZRD:
Ok people I changed the thread title so stop whining about semantics and discuss the rookies who sucked this year

Not sure I agreed with the use of parentheses in the title but then after thinking about it the title turned out very well. I think the parentheses de-emphasized the bust phrase perfectly.
I don't know about bust but Manziel has been every bit the douchebag that I expected him to be in the NFL. When a guy says near the end of his rookie season that he realizes that NOW he has to get "serious"........its a sign that he perhaps will never get it.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
I don't know about bust but Manziel has been every bit the douchebag that I expected him to be in the NFL. When a guy says near the end of his rookie season that he realizes that NOW he has to get "serious"........its a sign that he perhaps will never get it.

Same thing happened with Gilbert. Everyone was s**tting themselves over Cleveland's first round. Now it's quickly falling apart. Bitonio, Kirksey, and West seem to be solid picks, but Desir has also been a disappointment. It'll be interesting to look back in a few years to see how their draft turned out.
what happen to tha good ole day where playerz were given time to develop ...Guess next if he doesn't walk on tha field tha right way he'll be labeled a bust ...BTW didn't it take Joe cool a few yrz before he became something special ??? good thing we didn't trade him away after 2 yrz. ...
Originally posted by tatdwolf49:
what happen to tha good ole day where playerz were given time to develop ...Guess next if he doesn't walk on tha field tha right way he'll be labeled a bust ...BTW didn't it take Joe cool a few yrz before he became something special ??? good thing we didn't trade him away after 2 yrz. ...

This thread is about the 2014 season not about labeling people career busts
Share 49ersWebzone