LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 231 users in the forums

hjkl

Seen every game in his career, and do not see much at the next level. Am usually spot-on in OSU evals. Should be since I live right down the road.
  • DeUh
  • Veteran
[ Edited by DeUh on Dec 22, 2015 at 12:55 AM ]
  • DeUh
  • Veteran
Nice grab on the last drive. Dude is fast!
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Seen every game in his career, and do not see much at the next level. Am usually spot-on in OSU evals. Should be since I live right down the road.

Deep threat only?
I'm starting to love this guy.
Guy is having one hell of a game today

Put the crack pipe down bro. This kid was made to play on Sundays.
  • All22
  • Veteran
Kenny Stills.
  • DeUh
  • Veteran

Devin Smith is someone to consider in the later rounds, if for some reason we go DL in the first round.
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
I rather have Devin Smith in the 3rd/4th rounds vs. Sammie Coates in the 1st/2nd rounds.
Originally posted by GEEK:
I rather have Devin Smith in the 3rd/4th rounds vs. Sammie Coates in the 1st/2nd rounds.

This. For all Coates' speed, he doesn't seem to track the ball well on deep routes. Kind of defeats the purpose.

Don't know what you're not talking about.. I've seen every game of his career as well and have a much different analysis..

It depends on what you mean by "do not see much" when it comes to whether or not I'd say I agree with you on this one. I don't think Smith screams "starter potential" at me, but to me I see the player as a valuable situational player if used properly, with potential for a complementary role. Right now, I think Smith is worth investing in in the later rounds of the 2015 draft.
[ Edited by OnTheClock on Jan 3, 2015 at 12:17 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone