There are 173 users in the forums

If the Niners trade Harbaugh, what will they get in return?

If the Niners trade Harbaugh, what will they get in return?

Before doing any mocks this season, I think we all have to wait for what happens to Harbaugh after Sunday's game. If it's true that the Raiders are really interested, I think the Niners can get their first round pick at the best and their second round pick at the least. Your thoughts..........
Same thing we got last year BUT in a bigger box.
An empty home stadium
I doubt a trade can be arranged. Would Harbaugh agree a trade to a team that we had just stripped of top picks?
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
Before doing any mocks this season, I think we all have to wait for what happens to Harbaugh after Sunday's game. If it's true that the Raiders are really interested, I think the Niners can get their first round pick at the best and their second round pick at the least. Your thoughts..........

Not a chance they get a 1st or 2nd imo.

Best case scenario=3rd round pick.

Worst case=He forces them to fire him and they get nothing.
Originally posted by English:
I doubt a trade can be arranged. Would Harbaugh agree a trade to a team that we had just stripped of top picks?

YEP Harbaugh is a Front Runner, He can`t build a team from scratch,He has to have a team already built, But I`m thinking that Real Knowledgable Football People after watching How His Offense played after the Last 3 years would kinda steer clear of Him,If He did this with talent on the offensive side of the ball and was pretty much ranked in the lower half of the league for 3 years I would think they would not want Him,He has shown that he knows ONLY ONE TYPE of Offense and His offense has been Exposed for everyone to see,.....so Good Luck Jim in the College Ranks.
Nothing.
I don't think Habaugh accepts anything. He knows he's 100% gone, he'll force the niners to fire him and sign with whoever he wants to.

Why accept a trade to screw yourself over?
I've never heard of such a scenario and I'm pretty sure it can't be done but If Harbaugh won't sign off on draft Capitol could we trade him for cap space?
The FO can broker a trade with another NFL Team if JH signs off on it, however given the state of affairs, like many have said, JH will make the FO fire him.

Guess this post is done. Harbaugh to Michigan. Who would have thought he would take the easy way out?
Share 49ersWebzone