2 Interceptions
[ Edited by DeUh on Jan 13, 2015 at 8:50 AM ]
  • DeUh
  • Veteran
Reserved For Tape.
  • DeUh
  • Veteran
Todd Graham (ASU Head Coach)

I love Marcus, I love coaching him, I love his spirit, his character. He is the biggest, strongest, most athletic, most explosive guy we have up front, and we need him to not be good but be great.

Marcus has a great heart. If you could meet his mom you'd see why he is such a great young man. He has great character, he has great athleticism, and he is so consistent.

He is a guy right now that I think is playing at an All-American level. His light has gone on. I'm so excited for him.

Keith Patterson (ASU DC)

Over the course of the last five weeks, he is not even the same player.

You watch him on film the last two weeks and its impressive. He is as active and playing as well as anybody in the country, I believe, at that position. It's been very impressive to watch.
[ Edited by DeUh on Dec 17, 2014 at 5:42 PM ]
Haven't seen him play but I'm very intrigued now
He became a complete beast in the 2nd half of the season, late rounder
  • DeUh
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LZRD_WZRD:

To give you an idea here is one play.......http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=11522282

Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

Yes totally agree. BEAST. It wouldnt surprise me to see him rise. I expect him to test very well.
[ Edited by DeUh on Dec 17, 2014 at 7:04 PM ]
Originally posted by DeUh:
Originally posted by LZRD_WZRD:

To give you an idea here is one play.......http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=11522282

Yes totally agree. BEAST. It wouldnt surprise me to see him rise. I expect him to test very well.

Not bad. Not very fast, but he's huge and he seems to posses pass rushing ability. If he's there in the later rounds I'd definitely consider him. Need more tape to judge him thoroughly though
Good one in Hardison. Keep an eye out for Preston Smith from Miss State also as a nice option.
Nice prospect for the 49ers

Member Milestone: This is post number 2,100 for JustinNiner.

i actually saw a lot of him because towards the end of the year i was watching arizona state games because i needed them to lose in order for UCLA to advance and i noticed him a lot. He looked unstoppable. He will not be a late rounder after the combine. I can see him in the 2nd round
I'm a fan of ASU so I watch them a lot. I love Hardison. He has a high motor and really can get to the quarterback!
  • DeUh
  • Veteran
TheDraftReport

Marcus Hardison wasn't on many people's radar heading into this season, but he has exploded onto the scene with 10 sacks this season.

Hardison was active for most of the day against Duke's above average offensive line. Hardison lined up all over the place, but was predominately at the defensive end position. Hardison did his best work against the run where he could utilize his stellar hands and strength to shed blockers and get to the ball. He was able to knife through into the backfield on several occasions, while also showing the be ability to read and react to runs by stacking and shedding at the line of scrimmage.

Hardison is an extremely versatile defensive lineman who can fit in multiple fronts. He has the size, technical knowledge and athletic ability to fit as a 5-technique defensive end in a 3-4 or a 3-technique defensive tackle in a 4-3. He does a great job of hand fighting and disengaging off blocks, while showing considerable burst for a man his size.
  • DeUh
  • Veteran
Highlight Tape Added.
Originally posted by DeUh:
Highlight Tape Added.

As seen in the highlight video, he sheds blocks very well for a man his size
Share 49ersWebzone