LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 307 users in the forums

Three Noles that would help us immediately...

I'm a lifelong FSU fan, so I'm biased toward my Noles. It's a good time to have that bias, though, and a lot of you should've listened to me about Kelvin Benjamin last year.

I'm listing 3 guys who I think we could get in each of the first 3 rounds. Also, I'm only picking my 3 favorites in terms of fit. I think there are a ton of other big-time prospects on the FSU roster that could help us (Goldman, Edwards Jr., Erving, Jackson, Matias, Darby, etc.)

Alright, here we go...

1. P.J. Williams, CB, FSU... 6'0", 194
Long, tough, and physical. He's excellent against the run and in man and zone coverage. Consistently makes plays that turn games.

2. Rashad Greene, WR, FSU... 6'0", 180
Slight of build, but has very good speed and has been enormously productive. Clutch receiver who was Winston's favorite target ahead of Kelvin Benjamin last year.

3. Nick O'Leary, TE, FSU... 6'3", 247
Old-school, tough TE/h-back type who is dangerous after the catch and has reliable hands. Lacks the explosive speed of Vernon Davis or Delanie Walker, but has a knack for getting open. Will grind it out in the run game despite being undersized. Would be an excellent fit for our current offense or a nice complement to Vance McDonald.
Pj Williams can't cover he gotten burned all season long
Only player on that team I'm sold will be a solid NFL player I'm also sold is a rapist.
Originally posted by TheRambler:
Only player on that team I'm sold will be a solid NFL player I'm also sold is a rapist.

Too many people have opinions about things they know nothing about. Anyone who has taken the time to read the SAO report knows no rape occurred.

You don't think Eddie Goldman, Mario Edwards Jr., Cam Erving, Ronald Darby, Josue Matias, or Tre Jackson will be solid pros?

Would you happen to be a Miami or Florida fan by any chance?
They have a great kicker.
Would love to draft there kicker no doubt!
He's a rapist who got off because the police and the university pressured helped get him off!
He's as much of a rapist as Bill Cosby
i do like greene
I like Greene, people's knocks on him all seem to have nothing with his actual ability to play football. He makes plays, period.

O'Leary is my favorite TE in this upcoming draft.

Williams.....I'm kind of meh on, he hasn't had a great season but the potential is there.

I'm a big fan of Goldman as well, he's a nice looking DL prospect.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Dec 11, 2014 at 8:22 PM ]
Originally posted by JamesGatz83:
Too many people have opinions about things they know nothing about. Anyone who has taken the time to read the SAO report knows no rape occurred.

You don't think Eddie Goldman, Mario Edwards Jr., Cam Erving, Ronald Darby, Josue Matias, or Tre Jackson will be solid pros?

Would you happen to be a Miami or Florida fan by any chance?

Oh God, don't get him started..............he'll have you know that he went to THE Ohio State University.

Originally posted by Tslope90:
Pj Williams can't cover he gotten burned all season long

Williams has been solid all year long.Dont know what your talking about. Ya sure maybe once or twice but not all year.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
I like Greene, people's knocks on him all seem to have nothing with his actual ability to play football. He makes plays, period.

O'Leary is my favorite TE in this upcoming draft.

Williams.....I'm kind of meh on, he hasn't had a great season but the potential is there.

I'm a big fan of Goldman as well, he's a nice looking DL prospect.

Would love to get Greene here. We desperately need someone who can separate.

As for Williams, I understand why the season has tempered your enthusiasm, but most of his perceived struggles have to do with the scheme changes this year going from Jeremy Pruitt to Charles Kelly. Plus, the loss of LaMarcus Joyner and moving Jalen Ramsey from his safety spot to nickel has put a lot of pressure on our corners.

Speaking of Jalen Ramsey, he's the guy I want next year. Big, tremendously athletic, and always around the ball.
  • bors
  • Veteran
O YELL O. GO DUCKS
Share 49ersWebzone