LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 157 users in the forums

Sean Mannion - QB - Oregon State

Originally posted by 9ersLiferInChicago:
Nope. Package some picks and go get Jamis Winston.

I'll pass on JaMarcus Leaf.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Dec 10, 2014 at 8:58 PM ]
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
**** YEAH, let's do it... Kap has zero competition and needs that fire under his ass!!
Originally posted by LVJay:
**** YEAH, let's do it... Kap has zero competition and needs that fire under his ass!!
Exactly!!
I like Kaep, but he may have been babied by, but undermined, by JH with a scheme that don't match. If Kaep cannot learn to throw from the pocket e will have a guy who can waiting for his turn.
  • Geeked
  • Veteran

Danial Snyder... is that you????
Originally posted by Geeked:

Danial Snyder... is that you????
Jimmy Raye, is that you?
This guy is becoming my draft crush at QB

I see a lot of pro level skills in him
He is very good. There is a lot to like there. Ideal size and a real strong arm. He will go higher than 3rd to 4th round. The draft is QB thin. Some team will like him when they see his size and arm in the scouting process. I would like to have him.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
He is very good. There is a lot to like there. Ideal size and a real strong arm. He will go higher than 3rd to 4th round. The draft is QB thin. Some team will like him when they see his size and arm in the scouting process. I would like to have him.

I wouldn't be surprised if he went at the beginning of the second round, given how many teams need QBs. I'd say he's a 2nd-3rd round talent with the potential to develop into a very good NFL QB. Even now, he seems very pro-ready.
[ Edited by LZRD_WZRD on Dec 11, 2014 at 9:44 PM ]
Originally posted by LZRD_WZRD:

I wouldn't be surprised if he went at the beginning of the second round, given how many teams need QBs. I'd say he's a 2nd-3rd round talent with the potential to develop into a very good NFL QB. Even now, he seems very pro-ready.

I agree. He will go higher than people think. There aren't that many 6'5" QB's with a good arm.

I agree. He will go higher than people think. There aren't that many 6'5" QB's with a good arm.

Not to mention he stays in the pocket and goes through his progressions

Not to mention he stays in the pocket and goes through his progressions

I would be fine picking him pretty high. Even as high as the 2nd round.
I watched a bit of this guy, and one word came to mind what I watched him: accurate.

He also does this weird thing where he checks multiple targets on the same play. At first I didn't know what he was doing because it was so unfamiliar.
Who the f... cares about the size of a QB???
Originally posted by NinerSickness:
I watched a bit of this guy, and one word came to mind what I watched him: accurate.

He also does this weird thing where he checks multiple targets on the same play. At first I didn't know what he was doing because it was so unfamiliar.

Yeah seeing him looking around and reading the field really stands out to me.
He also can deal with the rush and make quick, calm decisions (unlike Kaepernick who seems to panic)
Originally posted by communist:
Who the f... cares about the size of a QB???

I do. The next Russell Wilson is rare. Seattle already got him. but you can't bank on that.
Share 49ersWebzone