LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 247 users in the forums

amari cooper -- a true nfl #1 wr

Originally posted by KRS-1:
Oakland has 7 picks in this class and our 4th round pick is late, it is #126 and came by way of Denver. Our original pick was traded to Buffalo for Stevie J and then flipped to Philly.

My bad your right, my Oakland raider co-worker told me they only had four my bad.
http://fansided.com/2015/04/25/nfl-draft-raiders-willing-to-trade-4th-pick/

The rumors are flying though, there are teams calling... Hope one of the teams is us?
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Wu-5Rings:
Oakland has 7 picks in this class and our 4th round pick is late, it is #126 and came by way of Denver. Our original pick was traded to Buffalo for Stevie J and then flipped to Philly.

My bad your right, my Oakland raider co-worker told me they only had four my bad.

No worries, one should never listen to Raiders fans.
Originally posted by Wu-5Rings:

No worries, one should never listen to Raiders fans.

Lol, Point taken....

This is correct.
  • evil
  • Veteran
FWIW

Alabama WR Amari Cooper "reminds me of a young Tim Brown coming out of Notre Dame," says ESPN NFL Insider Jon Gruden. "He will line up to the left, he will line up to the right, he will go in motion, and he will be in the slot," said Gruden. "He runs a large inventory of routes. If the coverage rotates, he knows how to adjust the pattern. He can get in and out of his breaks. He has savvy and he is elusive after the catch." Cooper visited 10 teams in the top 12, including the Buccaneers, Titans, Jaguars, Redskins, Jets, Bears, Falcons, Giants, Rams and Browns. Noticeably absent on that list is Oakland, though we mock Cooper to the Raiders (as do many). "He's got good length, good height, good vertical, and the way he competes when the ball is in the air separates him," Gruden said.
FWIW

Alabama WR Amari Cooper "reminds me of a young Tim Brown coming out of Notre Dame," says ESPN NFL Insider Jon Gruden. "He will line up to the left, he will line up to the right, he will go in motion, and he will be in the slot," said Gruden. "He runs a large inventory of routes. If the coverage rotates, he knows how to adjust the pattern. He can get in and out of his breaks. He has savvy and he is elusive after the catch." Cooper visited 10 teams in the top 12, including the Buccaneers, Titans, Jaguars, Redskins, Jets, Bears, Falcons, Giants, Rams and Browns. Noticeably absent on that list is Oakland, though we mock Cooper to the Raiders (as do many). "He's got good length, good height, good vertical, and the way he competes when the ball is in the air separates him," Gruden said.

I want him to be a Niner.....it's not gonna happen
Originally posted by NYniner85:
FWIW

Never say never
Originally posted by cjsmoove:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
FWIW

Never say never

Terrible advice. Say never. Say it a lot. Say it so loudly that trent hears you and reasons, "Hey! They'll NEVER expect this!"
lol check out amari's new site: http://amaricooper.com/

Originally posted by footballxpaul:
lol check out amari's new site: http://amaricooper.com/

• xcfan
  • Veteran
Yep, a difference maker...even after 4 games.

With a long career, we're talking HOF for this guy.
next AJ Green
He looks damn good!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
perennial pro bowler right there. looks the raiders got a QB and WR
Share 49ersWebzone