LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 281 users in the forums

Dr. Gurley and Mr. Hyde

Originally posted by communist:
Originally posted by jersey49er:
I get wat ur saying but if we let crabs n IIUPATI go that's a3rd n 4th rd cp pick.. Plus 2 picks in th 7 th..
1)that is not the whole story if you are referring to comp picks because you have to look at players who are coming in through FA as well
2)iirc, the comp picks are a result of the FA in the PREVIOUS year.

Ur 2nd point..ur right n I knew that..idk what I was thinking.. So this year we won't get anything for whitner considering Betheas play..haven't heard anything good about Rogers or brown..umm Dixon is doing well..maybe net us a 7th ? Anyone else I'm forgetting we lost ?
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
No more injured players, thank you.

Try Dr. Gordon or Dr. Johnson instead.
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
How about no

SF doesn't have 12 draft picks to play around with (this time) and how many ACL tear draft picks have panned out so far???

Gore
McDonald
Tank just had a good game

We haven't really drafted that many before this season, and it's unreasonable to expect a 2014 draft pick with a bum ACL to produce already.

ACLs aren't as big of a deal as they used to be. Lattimore's knee was raw hamburger (that's what his surgeon said). That's different.

Exactly. Lattimore's injury was one of a kind. No comparison. People's careers don't end off of ACL tears anymore.
Originally posted by Rascal:
No more injured players, thank you.

Try Dr. Gordon or Dr. Johnson instead.

I'd love Duke Johnson. He's my pick (either Johnson or Abdullah). I wouldn't mind Todd Gurley, but I'd rather have a back that can contribute next season and Johnson and Abdullah aren't slouches themselves. I'd only be open to picking up Gurley if it were GREAT value (6th or 7th round). Less picks means we aren't as likely to pick up guys that will spend a season rehabbing.
Member Milestone: This is post number 1,800 for NinerSickness.
He isn't good enough for 2 threads.
Share 49ersWebzone