LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 245 users in the forums

yxcv

As a Buckeyes fan, I saw this dude destroy our defense. He was the first RB since 1999 to run for over 200 against (the national champ) Ohio State. And there was nobody else good on that team. He ran for a 90 and 52 yard TD in the same game.

DO WANT in the 2nd round.
He's my number two rates RB behind Gurley at the moment. I want him so bad!
2 words.

Terrell Davis.

Love this guy for us.
If I'm Baalke, I'm going Waynes, DGB or Armstead in that order then Coleman FOR SURE in the second if he lasts to our pick. This kid is a STUD, no doubt about it. Reminds me of Darren McFadden pre injury.
[ Edited by dompernick53 on Mar 14, 2015 at 8:09 AM ]
God dammnit... as much as I like the Reggie Bush signing, I think it might in effect end any hope of Tevin Coleman for us. Which sucks, because he was my favorite player in the entire draft.

There still might be an outside shot at drafting him, Bush is 30 and we have no clue what kind of shape Hunter will be in after 2 serious injuries.
Originally posted by LowerTheBoom:
God dammnit... as much as I like the Reggie Bush signing, I think it might in effect end any hope of Tevin Coleman for us. Which sucks, because he was my favorite player in the entire draft.

There still might be an outside shot at drafting him, Bush is 30 and we have no clue what kind of shape Hunter will be in after 2 serious injuries.

I thought about this as well. With the signing of Bush, we aren't taking any of these talented running backs that will be available. The good news with the Bush signing is that perhaps we have a returner. If Bush is handling both PR and KR duties than maybe we can still justify drafting Tevin Coleman or my preferred player, Duke Johnson. Kendall Hunter is only on a one-year deal so I don't think it would be too much to have a starting caliber RB waiting in the wings, especially if they can be taken in the 3rd round.
Originally posted by LowerTheBoom:

This! We can't just assume that Hunter will be the same player and maybe Baalke knows something we don't. I don't think anyone will stop Baalke from getting his RB, and if it's Tevin (I hope!) he'll pull the trigger.
  • DeUh
  • Veteran
[ Edited by DeUh on Dec 22, 2015 at 1:15 AM ]
He is my favorite RB in the draft. May not be the best but he is my personal favorite.
Share 49ersWebzone