LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 222 users in the forums

Kevin White WR, WVU

Originally posted by sf_nicoya:
Are you implying DGB is a similar talent to Randy Moss? lol not even close.

This. People forget Moss also had an impressive body of work to show for his talent in college. DGB has one above average season. Not impressed
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Give me the guy who has kept his nose clean while managing to progress every single season over the guy who had one good season and then flamed out because he liked to stay high and tried shove his girlfriend down the stairs.

I look at the top WR's as Cooper, White, Parker and then there's everyone else.

Randy moss liked to get high too. And got into multiple fights, including sending a kid to the hospital who almost died. And moss had 2 good seasons where? That's right. Marshall.

It's all about homework. If there's even a chance he's gotten better I take him at 15
[ Edited by Big_Daddy on Jan 26, 2015 at 11:19 AM ]

best wide receiver in the draft. he's going to be special.
He is my top rated receiver. Guy can snag a ball.
NFL Teams See Kevin White, Not Alabama's Amari Cooper, as 'Consensus No. 1 WR'

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2352219-nfl-teams-see-kevin-white-not-alabamas-amari-cooper-as-consensus-1-wr

Looks like he'll be long gone by the time we pick.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Give me the guy who has kept his nose clean while managing to progress every single season over the guy who had one good season and then flamed out because he liked to stay high and tried shove his girlfriend down the stairs.

I look at the top WR's as Cooper, White, Parker and then there's everyone else.

I agree with your top three WR list with Parker being the guy with the highest bust potential. My four and five are Lockett and Strong. Nobody is going to cover Lockett effectively and Strong is....Strong. Almost zero separation, but is going to win every ball. Stud with the ball in the air
Originally posted by Venator:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2352219-nfl-teams-see-kevin-white-not-alabamas-amari-cooper-as-consensus-1-wr

Then Amari may fall and hopefully to 15. Doubt it but I believe Amari is faster than many give him credit for
If either Cooper or White is there at 15, that seems like a no-brainer.
Yup. If not, take a DT, or trade back for DGB
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
The guy was very impressive all of last year ... but can he be compred to...

AJ Green
Julio Jones
Dez Bryant

He seems slow, we need burners, we have enough slow WRS on the team
[ Edited by valrod33 on Feb 4, 2015 at 3:17 PM ]
Originally posted by 9moon:
The guy was very impressive all of last year ... but can he be compred to...

AJ Green
Julio Jones
Dez Bryant

Don't know, but he's consistently compared to Larry Fitzgerald. I'll take that any day of the week. Larry's biggest problem during his career is suffering the noQB syndrome
This kid doesn't fall to 15 anymore. His stock is on the rise.
Originally posted by birdie2bogey:
Originally posted by Venator:

Then Amari may fall and hopefully to 15. Doubt it but I believe Amari is faster than many give him credit for

They way things are going we're not gonna have a chance to get Cooper, White, or Parker unless we trade up.
[ Edited by Venator on Feb 4, 2015 at 6:57 PM ]
Originally posted by valrod33:
He seems slow, we need burners, we have enough slow WRS on the team

Lol

Oh man.
Share 49ersWebzone