LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 229 users in the forums

Kevin White WR, WVU

Originally posted by 9ertillidie:
best WR prospect I've seen in a while.

Cooper, White, and Jaelen Strong are making me for the upcoming draft.
Originally posted by shmuck:
If hes the BPA we need to take him.

Agree
  • DeUh
  • Veteran
vs Alabama 2014

vs Maryland 2014

vs Oklahoma 2014

vs Baylor 2014

[ Edited by DeUh on Dec 12, 2014 at 9:30 PM ]
  • DeUh
  • Veteran
White Is The 1st player This Season With Over 1,000 Yards Receiving

- 143 yards vs Alabama
- 101 yards vs Towson
- 216 yards vs Maryland
- 173 yards vs Oklahoma
- 132 yards vs Kansas
- 123 yards vs Texas Tech
- 132 yards vs Baylor

NFC Scout

He is more of a Larry Fitzgerald type receiver in that he doesnt have great speed. I never see him beat people deep. But if he is even with them he is going to get the ball. Very good player.

[ Edited by DeUh on Dec 12, 2014 at 9:31 PM ]
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
Only so many WR can go in the 1st round. If we want a #1 speed guy, the White, DGB, and Coates are all options. With Cooper, Montgomery, and Funchess also being looked at as 1st round types, there's a good chance we could get one of the 3 big speedsters. Thank God they also have enough size that HaRoman might actually put them on the field. Imagine White on the outside, Ellington in the slot, and Vernon at TE. That's a completely revamped speed offense. Boldin would be open all day.

Boldin would be open all day and so would our run game. I'd dare teams to stack the box with White, Boldin, Ellington in the slot and VD
Pisses me off thinking about the possibility of what he could do for our offense because I know we ain't getting him
  • DeUh
  • Veteran
One Handed Catch vs Baylor

[ Edited by DeUh on Dec 12, 2014 at 9:32 PM ]
Please Do
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
if HarBallke's smart, I say we do a Bill Walsh type of trade and MOVE UP to get an elite player we like, instead of hoping to land one in the later rounds, and keep saving our LATE 1st rounder and land players like Reid, AJ and Ward...
Hope he runs a 4.7

Originally posted by Allx9er:
Hope he runs a 4.7

This. Because he wants to come to the Niners
Originally posted by 9moon:
if HarBallke's smart, I say we do a Bill Walsh type of trade and MOVE UP to get an elite player we like, instead of hoping to land one in the later rounds, and keep saving our LATE 1st rounder and land players like Reid, AJ and Ward...

I second this. We need an elite #1 WR. If you look at recent years, almost all of the elites have come early in the draft. If you want a top talent, you need to pick early. Enough with the late 1st round niche players. We need an elite player NOW
Looks like Larry Fitz v2
Dude got shut down against TCU. Meh.
Originally posted by TheRambler:
Dude got shut down against TCU. Meh.

You shut your face before I punch your face in the FACE!

Except...

I didn't watch the whole game. I saw him get some separation, but not get throws he could really compete for. It didn't look like he was busting wide open, and it didn't look like TCU was doubling him much. Is that CB supposed to be somebody, or was that just a total crap game by White?

I still like him. Everybody has an off game. Hope this doesn't become a habit, but there's a lot of talent at WR this year, so I won't cry about it if he decides to suck azz.
Share 49ersWebzone