LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 287 users in the forums

Ollie Ols 2015 Early Mock Draft (TOP 14)

• 9moon
  • Veteran
This line up is based on the teams' current record

1) TAMPA BAY - Marcus Mariota; QB - Oregon

2) OAKLAND - Randy Gregory, DE - Nebraska

3) JACKSONVILLE - Leonard Williams; DE - USC

4) TENESSEE - Todd Gurley, RB - Georgia

5) KANSAS CITY - Cedric Ogbuhei, OT - Texas A&M

6) WASHINGTON - Brandon Scherff, OT - Iowa

7) MINNESOTA - Landon Collins, FS - Alabama

8) ST LOUIS - Jamies Winston; QB - FSU

9) NEW ORLEANS - La El Collins; OT - LSU

10) NY GIANTS - Xavier Su'a-Filo; OG - UCLA

11) GBAY - Dante Fowler, DE - Florida

12) SAN FRANCISCO - Danny Shelton; DT - Washington

13) CLEVELAND - Melvin Gordon; RB - Wisconsin

14) INDY - Vic Beasley, OLB - Clemson
Would like Gordon from Wisconsin to pair with Hyde at RB. Or Beasley to pair with Aldon Smith at OLB
[ Edited by tohara3 on Sep 25, 2014 at 4:26 PM ]
9moon Su'a-Filo was selected by Houston this past draft.

I like Shelton a lot, I think I have him as my best NT, but I also like Gordon, and Beasley, top RB and OLB for me right now.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
^^^^^LOL
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
I believe that's his cousin's former roomate's brother in law's sister's boy friend's ex wife's husband's cousin who married the neighbor's brother's mother's sister's dad's former OG at UCLA??

Si??
No Amari Cooper Shawn Oakman Mario Edwards Trea Waynes Devin Funchess PJ Williams Ronald Darby or Ray Shane? Is this really life? Or is this just fantasy?
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Sorry, but Amari Cooper is not a Top 15 pick IMO..

Mario Edwards too inconsistent... he could be similar to haageman.. first rounder, but very late..

Funchess, again, not a top 15 pick..

PJ Williams, will be lucky to be drafted in late round 1...

Darby, just like his buddy, PURIFOY, those Florida DBs are the product of their opponent not having bonafide WRs..
Why do you think Cooper isn't top 15? Probably going to go top 5. The most polished receiver to come out since Megatron. I really can't see any major diffencies.

Mario Edwards has so much raw power and speed it's enough to get him drafted in the first. He has enormous potential.

Funchess > Mike Evans.

As for the Purifoy comparison, that was bad. He ran a 4.61 and had major concern s about his commitment to football. He was had to football is and was a glorified athlete. Darby runs a 4.35 40 and has elite footwork and awareness. Last year Justin Gilbert didn't play any tough opponents, neither did Jimmie Ward or Kyle Fuller. (Except for Alabama and Amari Cooper)
[ Edited by shmuck on Sep 26, 2014 at 10:04 PM ]
Originally posted by shmuck:
Why do you think Cooper isn't top 15? Probably going to go top 5. The most polished receiver to come out since Megatron. I really can't see any major diffencies.

Mario Edwards has so much raw power and speed it's enough to get him drafted in the first. He has enormous potential.

Funchess > Mike Evans.

As for the Purifoy comparison, that was bad. He ran a 4.61 and had major concern s about his commitment to football. He was had to football is and was a glorified athlete. Darby runs a 4.35 40 and has elite footwork and awareness. Last year Justin Gilbert didn't play any tough opponents, neither did Jimmie Ward or Kyle Fuller. (Except for Alabama and Amari Cooper)

Yea Darby and Williams are definitely first round prospects and Amari is clearly a top 15 pick. He's a pro Wr now.
Why do you think Cooper isn't top 15? Probably going to go top 5.

Agreed. Top 15 is much more likely than falling out of the top 15 IMO.

Gordon is better than Gurley. Gordon is much faster.
Originally posted by NinerSickness:

We are not going to be close to top 15 picks. I am focusing on who might be available 32nd.
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
Originally posted by NinerSickness:

We are not going to be close to top 15 picks. I am focusing on who might be available 32nd.

I'm w/you.
Another quality thread, you couldn't even make it through the first round?

Ifo Ekpre-Olomu will should be on this list
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Gurley isn't going top 5.
Share 49ersWebzone