Leonard Williams DT/3-4 DE - USC

HT: 6'5
WT: 290

This guy could be the next 3-4 DE stud.
[ Edited by JimHarbaugh on Sep 6, 2014 at 4:01 PM ]
I don't trust USC players
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Williams is a beast....he ran down Stanford's Ty Montogomery while playing on a bum ankle.
  • kray28
  • Veteran
I doubt he'll be around by the time we are drafting.
Currently my #9 Rated Player on my Initial Top 64 Big Board for 2015 Draft.
To rich for our tastes. Will never make it to 32.
  • DeUh
  • Veteran
Highlight Tape

#1 on my board.
One can dream. He won't make it to us for sure. Top 3 on nearly everyones board
We can get him with the Raiders #1 draft pick

I still think it's fair for either a) the Raiders to give us their first or b) we swap our 1st through third for their 1st through fifth. A difference of 935 points, which is the value of a mid 1st. The Raiders get a proven guy that can turn things around and we get some prime picks, namely that number 3 overall.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
I still think it's fair for either a) the Raiders to give us their first or b) we swap our 1st through third for their 1st through fifth. A difference of 935 points, which is the value of a mid 1st. The Raiders get a proven guy that can turn things around and we get some prime picks, namely that number 3 overall.

Will never happen. At this point, the 49ers will be lucky to get a 4th round pick back.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Will never happen. At this point, the 49ers will be lucky to get a 4th round pick back.

Yeah I got a bad feeling too.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

I know. When I posted this elsewhere, I stated one can only dream.
Contrary to my first comment here, I actually do like Leonard Williams. If we got a top pick, I would certainly spend it on him
Share 49ersWebzone