LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 296 users in the forums

Josh McDaniels HIRED

Shop 49ers game tickets
wow, they weren't playing.

nobody better fire anymore coaches...I don't want anyone stealing the good ones before we get one!
Originally posted by Sjceruti:
What are the odds Jed hires him?

I fear for this. And when I say I fear for this, he's not gonna hire him as OC, but as HC. The same man that taped the most predictable team in the league.
[ Edited by JerryRice1848 on Dec 6, 2010 at 3:26 PM ]
Lets hire him as OC and he is a great QB coach.
Tebow is so fukced now.
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
Tebow is so fukced now.

I'd take him for a 5th
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
Tebow is so fukced now.

yeah, the next guy won't be committed to that project.
He failed big time, Traded away all their best players, drafted Tebow in the first. Taped the Niners and lost a lot of games

Here is the link by the way
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5892528

I d take him as an OC but if we even consider this guy for a HC spot i will be very disappointed
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Denver will probably hire Harbaugh.

There have already been reports that Stanford has offered Harbaugh a new and more lucrative contract and Harbaugh has stated that he is committed to Stanford. Good odds that nobody gets him.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
How long do we have to wait.
Originally posted by valrod33:
He failed big time, Traded away all their best players, drafted Tebow in the first. Taped the Niners and lost a lot of games

Here is the link by the way
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5892528

I d take him as an OC but if we even consider this guy for a HC spot i will be very disappointed

Why would anyone hire a coach who in his short HC experience lost 2/3 of their games and had some of the worst drafts in recent times, not to mention his cheating. The guy will end up being a OC somewhere or coach in college, since cheating is permissible there.

• Dino
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kolohe:
How long do we have to wait.
I could see McDaniels getting an OC job in Jan; replacing a team's initial OC who might walk away for a HC job in 2011.

After the s**t he pulled in Denver (destroying the franchise limb-from-limb, and cheating), I never see him getting another HC job ever again.
Ruh roh
AdamSchefter Broncos paying three head coaches in 2011 -- Mike Shanahan, Josh McDaniels, and the new HC. McDaniels and new HC to be paid in 2012.
I don't know if Tebow will ever be good, but I feel bad for the guy. He was a heavy developmental project to begin with and the coach that thought he could groom him is gone. I wonder if Tebow will get cut next year. I would not be surprised.
Share 49ersWebzone