There are 192 users in the forums

Dashon Goldson doin' his thing over offseason(accordin to twitter)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
He responded to me after I asked him if the team will be working out together during the lockout:

http://twitter.com/#!/thehawk38/status/47840955797221377
He should of responded, " and what team would that be?"
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:

Why because he might be a free agent? FWIW if they revert back to 2010 rules and the lockout is blocked he won't be I believe.

lmao
HE better, after that performance last year, he better have been working his a** off
since our season was over.

i would have lol
Originally posted by YungAce:

i would have lol

It will be interesting to see if anyone overpays him next year, assuming he doesn't return.
At this point, I really don't care if he signs with the us again. The money it will cost to keep him will be far more than what he is worth.
Dude should get some Lasik done now that he has some time.
I really hope that in the new CBA 4th year players are RFA. That way we could get Goldston back on a 1 year deal and see if he's really got it. I didn't like the year he had but from what I've read the coaches graded him out well and the 9ers would like to have him back at the right price. I would not at this point give him a big contract in terms of dollars or years.

LOL he's probably tweeting it all from the coach, eating a huge plate of nachos to Jerry Springer & Maury eps.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Umm I missed where he claimed to be working hard....all he said was he was doing his thing, doesn't mean he is working "hard" however.
he can go to hell for all i care
Originally posted by valrod33:

A little harsh, no?
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Originally posted by valrod33:

A little harsh, no?

no
Share 49ersWebzone