There are 137 users in the forums

sdfg

• DeUh
  • Veteran
[ Edited by DeUh on Dec 22, 2015 at 12:33 AM ]
Solid size, and great speed. Drops some easy passes, but he is my #5 WR right now. I might be biased, I am a Irish fan.
solid name, must be really good
Just yesterday night I sat here going through some early mock drafts. saw that WalterFootball had him going to us with the #64 pick. hoped on the YouTube and was pleasantly surprised by this young cats ability to get separation and make some highlight reel catches. what a smooth route runner to boot. he was suspended though for academic reasons but did get reinstated. Hoped on some other mock draft sites only to see DD is a 3rd rounder in most peoples mocks as of date. but that all will change once the season rolls around and he gets noticed. I'm going out on a limb and going to say if he runs anywhere close to 4.3-4.4 seconds in his 40yrd dash time he'll be a top 20pick in the up coming draft if he declares.

Here I thought I found a sleeper prospect to boast about on the webzone only to have DeUh ruin my fun. thanks a lot buddy of pal. thanks a lot. Irregardless I want this fella on my squad on draft day.
Thanks man!

Who does he compare to in the Pros?
[ Edited by LasVegasWally on Jul 21, 2014 at 7:50 AM ]
  • DeUh
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Negrodamus
Here I thought I found a sleeper prospect to boast about on the webzone only to have DeUh ruin my fun. thanks a lot buddy of pal. thanks a lot. Irregardless I want this fella on my squad on draft day.

[ Edited by DeUh on Jul 22, 2014 at 7:53 AM ]
  • DeUh
  • Veteran
[ Edited by DeUh on Jul 22, 2014 at 9:03 AM ]
He has great size.Heard he got academically reinstated.
[ Edited by 9ertillidie on Jul 23, 2014 at 10:35 AM ]
I'm a big ND fan as well and am not as impressed with Daniels. He's got pretty good size at 6'1.5 and average-above average speed (probably mid-high 4.4's). He attacks the ball and plays a little bigger than he is, but I don't think he'll be a first round pick. I saw a lot of miscommunications between him and Rees last year where it looked like Daniels may have run the wrong route. I could see Daniels being a 3rd round pick - he's like a smaller Michael Floyd.

Corey Robinson was not as highly recruited, but I liked what I saw from him as a true freshman last season and he could grow even more (his dad had a growth spurt in college). The only ND player I'm completely sold on as a future 1st round pick is Jaylon Smith.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by eastcoast49ersfan:
I'm a big ND fan as well and am not as impressed with Daniels. He's got pretty good size at 6'1.5 and average-above average speed (probably mid-high 4.4's). He attacks the ball and plays a little bigger than he is, but I don't think he'll be a first round pick. I saw a lot of miscommunications between him and Rees last year where it looked like Daniels may have run the wrong route. I could see Daniels being a 3rd round pick - he's like a smaller Michael Floyd.

Corey Robinson was not as highly recruited, but I liked what I saw from him as a true freshman last season and he could grow even more (his dad had a growth spurt in college). The only ND player I'm completely sold on as a future 1st round pick is Jaylon Smith.

A lot of this. (Another Irish fan here)

DD has flashed and at times has looked like a poor man's Floyd, and other times is frustrating to watch due to his inability to stay consistent. He has appeared to not have his head on straight thus far. He has a lot of talent but I really hope he grows this year and takes that next big step. At this point, he is a player to watch but not someone who I'd say I want this team to draft.

As for Corey Robinson, he reminded me somewhat of a much bigger bodied version of Golden Tate (in his freshman year). He is one to watch this year as a player who could potentially break out.

• DeUh
  • Veteran
Originally posted by eastcoast49ersfan:
.....He's got pretty good size at 6'1.5 and average-above average speed (probably mid-high 4.4's). He attacks the ball and plays a little bigger than he is, but I don't think he'll be a first round pick. I saw a lot of miscommunications between him and Rees last year where it looked like Daniels may have run the wrong route. I could see Daniels being a 3rd round pick.....

I agree 100 percent with this part of your statement. Personally I see him as a 3rd rounder with sleeper potential at this point. His inconsistency is definitely something that he has to clean up.

Lets hope he will be able to do so next season !
Dismissed from team. Academic fraud.
  • DeUh
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Travisty13:

f**k.

http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/08/15/irish-dismiss-four-including-keivarae-russell-davaris-daniels/
God damnit Daniels. I'm a huge Irish fan, so this is a big blow to the teams depth.
Originally posted by DeUh:
Originally posted by Travisty13:

f**k.

http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/08/15/irish-dismiss-four-including-keivarae-russell-davaris-daniels/

Wow. Sucks big time
Share 49ersWebzone