LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 303 users in the forums

2013 redraft

Baalke passed on Ertz, screwed up and took McDonald but then at least partially redeemed himself with the signing of free agent Derrick Carrier.

Baalke passed on guys like Keenan Allen and Alshon Jeffrey but partially redeemed himself with the trade for Stevie Johnson and the signing of BLloyd.

Gotta give the guy some credit when he makes up for his mistakes.
Originally posted by Quest4six:
If we are playing a redraft game I just would have gone back to the 2012 draft and taken Coby Fleener instead of Aj Jenkins.

Thats who I wanted at the time I was yelling at the tv when we didn't draft him
Originally posted by Quest4six:
If we are playing a redraft game I just would have gone back to the 2012 draft and taken Coby Fleener instead of Aj Jenkins.

Makes me very sad to think of VD and Fleener running amok together! Or, at least, when healthy!

But then again...listed as 58th among TEs so far this year--according to PFF.
[ Edited by dtg_9er on Oct 12, 2014 at 9:37 PM ]
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
The fact is, no one can name a better GM during the last four years. They can name a better player here and there, but if that's the game they want to play, then all GMs miss on a player here or there. I love how people say we should've taken Alshon Jeffrey, but would they be willing to take Chicago's drafts (the good and the bad) from 2010 to 2014?

I'll take my draft crush Kyle Fuller over Ward this year
Alshon Jeffrey over Rashaun Woods 2.0 in the '12 draft.
Kelce in the third over McDonald in the second
  • evil
  • Veteran
In a 2013 re-draft Keenan Allen isn't even on the board in the 2nd round.
2 names that have been thrown around here are Ertz and Fleener. Personally I think passing on those guys has more to do with harbaugh than baalke. Those guys played for harbaugh and he didnt sell baalke on them when we needed a tight end or harbaugh didnt want them
Share 49ersWebzone