There are 97 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

who's gonna get mariota?

  • xcfan
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1,546
looks like the raiders.

maybe texans or titans, but raiders schedule looks like the hard road to the bottom for 2014.

you?
Hey remember when Johnny Manziel was going #1 overall? And when Matt Barkley was also? Teddy Bridgewater? Remember when Tahj Boyd was a 1st rounder before last year? Calling a QB the first pick before the college season has started is hilarious. Things happen and can change. Luck was the only QB guaranteed to be #1 regardless of what year he would have came out, and that's cause he's a once in a decade type talent.
Originally posted by Travisty13:
Hey remember when Johnny Manziel was going #1 overall? And when Matt Barkley was also? Teddy Bridgewater? Remember when Tahj Boyd was a 1st rounder before last year? Calling a QB the first pick before the college season has started is hilarious. Things happen and can change. Luck was the only QB guaranteed to be #1 regardless of what year he would have came out, and that's cause he's a once in a decade type talent.

this.

and the texans had a "fluke bad season". they have one of the best defenses in the nfl, great running game, and that's always going to lead to success.
I'm betting on him winning the Heisman. Personally I think he is going to be a dolphin, or Titan.

Dang it I wanted to make the oregon threads >:(

I'll tell you one thing, he is definitely putting in the work. I'm hoping (and betting) he is going to be great this year and in the years that follow
Whoever is behind the team that picks Winston

but seriously next years top tier qbs are going to be much better than this year if they all perform to their expectations.
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1,546
you'll be amazed how much their flaws will be magnified next spring.
Originally posted by xcfan:
you'll be amazed how much their flaws will be magnified next spring.

I would like to hear your evidence for this.
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Whoever is behind the team that picks Winston

but seriously next years top tier qbs are going to be much better than this year if they all perform to their expectations.

I don't think Winston is a 1st round pick, if you re-watch this past season you would see that he's a terrible decision maker, luckily he has Benjamin bailing him out.
The team in the top 5 who has the biggest hole at QB. Who that will be, I have no idea at this point.
I think the Eagles sell the farm for him. Chip Kelly has already said that he's the best QB he ever coached, and that's after he already was in the NFL with Foles. Mariota is THE perfect QB for Kellys system. Selfishly I want him though because he from Hawaii like me
He reminds me of Kap.
Titans imo they are terrible
If the Cowboys tank Geronimo Jerry Jones could pull it off.

More likely Tennessee or Miami.

Won't be the Raiders - Carr is their man.

Maybe someone will do a Washington/Rams type trade.

It should be very interesting.
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1,546
Originally posted by Harbaalke:
Titans imo they are terrible

maybe right. that's an hopeless roster when it comes to thinking about playoffs and such.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
If the Cowboys tank Geronimo Jerry Jones could pull it off.

More likely Tennessee or Miami.

Won't be the Raiders - Carr is their man.

Maybe someone will do a Washington/Rams type trade.

It should be very interesting.

Bucs and Titans make sense to me